Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the layout of how the army is now structured. I also hope from now onwards they will refer to it as RiShin's army not HiShin unit. The state of the army has definitely outgrown that name and especially the "unit" part.

Meanwhile Zhao have decided to support Sei's dream of unification by self destructing :suresure:.
Great chapter. I can't wait to jump into the new arc.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don't like MouTen new hair style but the guy is still great. I liked the way he scolded Shin.

Loved the part in Zhao. Kaine and SSJ trying to save RiBoku was great. Poor Kaine... this kind of chapter makes you root for them in the war to come. But I still want RiBoku to be executed it will be more realistic. I don't really care if Shin kills him himself. Shin is still miles away from RiBoku so even if he kills him it will be thanks to other players or plot.

Last edited:
Lmao at Bihei running away scared shitless of Kyoukai... :suresure:

Post automatically merged:

Love the layout of how the army is now structured. I also hope from now onwards they will refer to it as RiShin's army not HiShin unit. The state of the army has definitely outgrown that name and especially the "unit" part.
Nah fam. If it was me, I wouldn't want the name to be changed to Rishin Army. I would prefer the name Hi Shin to be kept. Because that name was the name that was bestowed upon Shin by Ouki. So rather than Rishin Army, I would prefer Hi Shin Army instead.
Post automatically merged:

I don't like MouTen new hair style but the guy is still great. I liked the way he scolded Shin.
Yeah, his hair is ugly as hell for my taste.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This chapter was filled with moments that can be best described like this:
:steef:

The conversation between General Shin and General Mouten, even though there were not giant artistic panels are anything like that, was quite awesome even though it honestly was not filled with much information and was just the two of them expressing their opinions lol.

Also, Aisen’s “Agree to disagree” made me laugh out loud. Anyone else think Aisen might actually be a chick disguising herself? The top of head looks even more feminine than Mouten’s does lol.

And I fully invite Hara to show as much of the Zhao rebellion as possible. I hope we’ll get more scenes of the Qin court’s reaction to this anarchy. Would be a nice dichotomy between the Qin united under the majesty of Ei Sei Sama, and Zhao under complete anarchy under the rule of a human piece of shit lol.

Great chapter, very excited for what’s to come.

They grow up so quickly. :catsweat:
Chapter 201

Chapter 643
Mouten and Shin always have the best casual conversations. :akaman:

This was a great chapter. Seeing the new Hi Shin Army in all it’s spectacular glory is most satisfying. :finally:

All the best Hi Shin lads got a promotion too. Even Seki is now a 100 man commander (seriously, when was the last time we even saw that bloke in person? Bayou Arc? Lol.)

Bihei being a 100 man commander though. How far you have come my son. :finally:

As great as Bihei was this chapter, this was my favourite comedic scene.
That absolutely smug, shit eating grin. :rolaugh:

Not only do we get Hi Shin goodness in this chapter though, we get to see the Zhao Rebellion. Shunsuiji be a mad lad folks and Kaine is... alright. Lel. Her loyalty is respectable but her ability, less so. :yearight:

I expect that the Zhao Rebellion will be a mini arc that is about the same length as Kyoukai’s Revenge Arc. After that, I hope we see the new Qin Generals go through a learning curve arc by themselves without any other Generals like Ousen or Kanki being directly around and giving them battlefield orders.

Mouten talked about those fortress cities so Shin, Mouten and Ouhon could be tasked with taking them. That would be nice to see. Shin in command of a siege battle though. What could possibly go wrong? :madmonk:

Overall, a fantastic chapter with only one minor issue.
Why Hara? Why? The bloke used to have swagger, now he looks like he is about to suck Toujou’s toes. :josad:

Questionable redesign aside, this was a great chapter. 10/10. :smithnie:

If i was Qin's king i would make this **** the chancellor of whole state. Kakukai trolled Riboku by refusing to alert Bananji and escalated the civil war, man really screwed Zhao harder than Qin did during the whole western Zhao campaign. But here he seems even more suspicious telling the king not to worry, i feel like he would do what Ryofui was about to do during the coalition arc and kill the retarded Zhao King soon by making a deal with Kanyou, truly a great wicked minister of the heavens.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

If i was Qin's king i would make this **** the chancellor of whole state. Kakukai trolled Riboku by refusing to alert Bananji and escalated the civil war, man really screwed Zhao harder than Qin did during the whole western Zhao campaign. But here he seems even more suspicious telling the king not to worry, i feel like he would do what Ryofui was about to do during the coalition arc and kill the retarded Zhao King soon by making a deal with Kanyou, truly a great wicked minister of the heavens.
BRUUUHHHH

Kaku Kai is a Qin spy.

IRL the Qin won this war by having spies in the Zhao Court sow chaos. Lol

Last edited:
Also, Aisen’s “Agree to disagree” made me laugh out loud. Anyone else think Aisen might actually be a chick disguising herself? The top of head looks even more feminine than Mouten’s does lol.
He does look rather feminine but I doubt that he is secretly a woman. Hara has already pulled this trick twice with important main cast characters such as Karyo Ten and Kyoukai, so I doubt he is going to do it a third time for a minor character.

Finally..:steef::steef::steef:

WTF is wrong with Mouten..?? I don't know what to make of this;

is he coming out of his closet..:milaugh:
Kaine focus was truly unnecessary and forced.:lusalty: Zhao King, even if he is a Scum of a King has one of the coolest design.
Overall great Buildup Chapter for the future events..!!

In case anybody forgot who this guy was in the arcs before this:

He was one of Ryofui's dogs in the Zhao court, that had gotten Riboku banished for the failure with the Coalition Army.

Ryofui, the dude above & Historical spoiler based prediction:

As some of you might already know if you've been reading historical spoilers regarding Riboku, that once he holds up the combined army of Yotanwa/ Ousen / Kyoukai, after Zhao had been hit by a famine & earthquake.. Qin manipulated the royal court in Zhao to have Riboku moved from the frontlines to finally conquer Zhao.

Now I think this man will play a crucial role later on in doing that. And it could possibly be done through Ryofui, who has/had connections with this man, so potentially a Ryofui cameo coming in the 2nd Zhao campaign (or so I hope). If not, it's possible that Shouheikun is now using this man as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.