• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Chapter that hyped up pretty much everyone;
This dude reminds me of Akakin..

:myman:
Even Karin-sama is hyping those crazy Generals of Jukko..:steef:

I wonder who she sent as reinforcement.
Moubu's faith in SHK is really on next level. He literally walked right into his death. Although seeing him smash the enemy soldiers like a toy is always a blessing..

10/10

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
FUCKING SHIT I was literally screaming at the end of this chapter. And I don’t do that shit (usually) when reading manga lol. These new Chu generals, despite me only knowing them for 1 Chapter now, are ridiculously awesome and ridiculously hype:

Man U and Sen To sun look like beasts, Sen To Un here especially looks savage af.

What’s really freaking scary about these guys...is that even after knowing that Moubu slayed Great General Kan Mei himself 1v1, and evening after seeing Moubu’s strength in action, they are not that impressed. And it’s not just Man U and Sen To Un who don’t seem impressed, but it’s their strategist too who doesn’t seem to be that concerned about Moubu...now sure, they have a big numerical advantage here, but we all know Man U and/or Sen To Un are going to want to fight Moubu himself, and yet they still don’t seem concerned?

BRUH. How strong are these guys about to be?

Now sure, what’s more likely to happen is that Moubu is about to re-assert his claim to being the strongest in China, but Ka Rin herself is like “nah, with those guys guarding Juuko...” What is even happening...lmfao

Place your bets now, but I’m going to bet that we are about to witness some top tier warriors in action lol. (Inb4 they get hyped to the moon and then Moubu one shots them lol).

Amazing double spread. Do not sleep on Moubu because that’s when he gets riled up lmfao. This guy is Qin’s strongest General right now imo.

Amazing chapter. I hope Hara gives us a few chapters worth of this battle lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.