Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this callback to the original Wei GOAT Gokei. :steef:
Chapter 562

Chapter 68
He has his moves but it is time to see if Gohoumei lives up to his father’s legacy. :sadgrin:

The Juuko Four are absolute mad lads. Sento Un’s reactions are priceless and even the resident tactician is a bloodthirsty battle maniac.

Junei looking at Mouki like “Is this shrimp really Moubu’s son?” was hilarious. :doffytroll:

Well, the guest list looks to be complete. Now we get to see the party start. :myman:

I love this callback to the original Wei GOAT Gokei. :steef:
Chapter 562

Chapter 68
He has his moves but it is time to see if Gohoumei lives up to his father’s legacy. :sadgrin:

The Juuko Four are absolute mad lads. Sento Un’s reactions are priceless and even the resident tactician is a bloodthirsty battle maniac.

Junei looking at Mouki like “Is this shrimp really Moubu’s son?” was hilarious. :doffytroll:

Well, the guest list looks to be complete. Now we get to see the party start. :myman:
Nice that you noticed similarity between Gokei and his son.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The best part of this chapter was Sen To Un nutting himself right when Wei showed up lmfao.

Haku Rei’s ultra long-range arrows were nice too. Overall a good chapter but I feel this was definitely a setup chapter for the next ones lol.

Chapter 562

Chapter 68
Great catch. Surely this is Hara Telling is how far Houmei has come if he is now being paralleled with the GOAT of Wei lol.

@Admiral Lee Hung was right about Go Hou Mei bringing in Ran Bi Haku, dude was another hyped up character. Looks like he upgraded to Glaive too.
Soon, Houmei will serve as the supreme commander of all of Wei and he’ll even have Gaimou himself as a vassal lol.

Just imagine a strategist as good as Houmei with muscle like Gaimou and Ranbihaku
:steef:

Last edited:
Dope chapter!!
Did not expect Tou and Moubu to fare this badly.....Those Chu guys didn't even consider Moubu and Tou as challenge.....

Chu's future generation are here as well....Though I don't like them...They will get some hype for sure.....

I was hyped when Wei came with their chariots...... can't wait to see GHM in action!! His command center has lot of experienced generals I think seeing from the picture....

Now Moubu and Tou can just focus on attacking ruthlessly lol..... Excited to see Moubu mauling Chu soldiers......

Expected Mouki to be more calmer than Karyo Ten....His actions and facial expression seem very similar to her.....

Status
Not open for further replies.