• ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So it seems like Gohoumei’s plan is to have Ranbihaku charge in to free up Tou’s charge, then to have Tou and/or Ranbihaku himself charge in to assist Moubu in slaying Man’U? Which would effectively end the battle since Man’U is the supreme commander right? Not a bad plan, though I’m a bit disappointed that Mouki didn’t recognize it. For a minute it looked like he was about to evolve as a strategist but he still seemed to just be learning from observation lol.

I really like seeing these Chu guys block blows from Moubu and Tou. It makes this battle feel much more tactically focused and adds real tension when you know that even Qin Great Generals aren’t steamrolling their opposition on the front lines lol.

I was really hoping to see Tou and KouYoku go at it again, but it seems like him slaying Ranbihaku is in the cards lol. Probably one of the more accurate predictions our community has made lol.

Man’U is about to pull some crazy shit man. Hara is hyping this guy big time and it’s clear something big is going to go down here.

These new translators are okay. There were some clunky lines here and there, but I guess I should just be grateful that we have translators at all lol.

Man U be looking utterly hype as feck. :steef:

Sento Un casually holding back both Ranbihaku and Rokuomi is quite the respectable accomplishment. Lol.

I love how Ranbihaku is always pushing his luck no matter the situation. :suresure:
So it seems like Gohoumei’s plan is to have Ranbihaku charge in to free up Tou’s charge, then to have Tou and/or Ranbihaku himself charge in to assist Moubu in slaying Man’U? Which would effectively end the battle since Man’U is the supreme commander right? Not a bad plan, though I’m a bit disappointed that Mouki didn’t recognize it. For a minute it looked like he was about to evolve as a strategist but he still seemed to just be learning from observation lol.
I think Mouki lacks practical experience of actually being on the battlefield. Hopefully he is permanently assigned to the Moubu Army in order to gain some much needed experience.

After all, Mouki did say that he wanted to assist his father in regards to tactics. :kizabat:

Man U be looking utterly hype as feck. :steef:

Sento Un casually holding back both Ranbihaku and Rokuomi is quite the respectable accomplishment. Lol.

I love how Ranbihaku is always pushing his luck no matter the situation. :suresure:

I think Mouki lacks practical experience of actually being on the battlefield. Hopefully he is permanently assigned to the Moubu Army in order to gain some much needed experience.

After all, Mouki did say that he wanted to assist his father in regards to tactics. :kizabat:
That would great,since Moubu needs someone in that area of expertise.

Sen To Un is too OP man. He is easily evading the attacks of both Berserker and Rokumi.
Seeing Go Hou Mei get all serious and quickly realize the situation and form up a new strategy was great.
Man' U looking like some supreme diety here. I'm guessing Hara is going to pull all strings to make this man live up to the expectations and hype. I'm now starting to believe that he may indeed prove to be superior than Moubu (which makes Kan'Mei's all claims to be a complete lie).
Tou looking so Good Here...
Next Chapter is going to be full of actions;

I was really hoping to see Tou and KouYoku go at it again, but it seems like him slaying Ranbihaku is in the cards lol. Probably one of the more accurate predictions our community has made lol.
we had such crazy predictions..!!??:noo: I would never put him up against the Berserker but now that I think about it, that wouldn't be so bad considering how he is Ri Shin of Chu.

Status
Not open for further replies.