• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think this "son" of Ryuuhaku Kou is a red herring. The two scenarios off of the top of my head are;

I) He is actually the son of Ryuuhaku but his father will either not care that his son is captured or will care but will logically prioritise his army over his son.

II) The bloke is not his son at all and is actually part of some plan to trick either Raido or the Kanki Army as a whole into believing that they have an advantage which is non-existent. Kochou will then use this to his benefit in some way.

Anyway, good chapter overall. :pepelit:

Ogiko truly earned his respect this chapter.
Kanki army having no loyalty from the lower ranks and foot soldiers could be the weakness Riboku found out.
I'm not betting on Kanki utilizing the hostage/bargain scenario as his advantage but instead using it to throw off the enemy from his real plans. Now, that will be more Kanki like.
Great Chapter and what a cliff-hanger. Let's just hope HSU has the minimal casualties.

Yeah most likely this is what Riboku was talking about, once he gets back into spotlight he's gonna use that to cripple Kanki into his complete defeat.

Overall great chapter, better chapter than some of the previous ones for sure.
Thats not really Kankis weakness

Riboku saw something else that is crucial
Post automatically merged:

Ogiko truly earned his respect this chapter.
Kanki army having no loyalty from the lower ranks and foot soldiers could be the weakness Riboku found out.
I'm not betting on Kanki utilizing the hostage/bargain scenario as his advantage but instead using it to throw off the enemy from his real plans. Now, that will be more Kanki like.
Great Chapter and what a cliff-hanger. Let's just hope HSU has the minimal casualties.
Nah that is not his weakness his weakness has something to do with his formation

How is that not a weakness lol. That's exactly how you can cripple Kanki's army
Nah this nothing this is gamble Riboku can't bet on something like that in all of his fights this wasnt really a significant or game changing weakness something else is far more important it something to do with his strategy and formation