• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's not looking good for Kanki at all, wonder how he turns this around when his army is in disarray like this. I don't believe he'll be defeated but it's gonna take something special for him to overturn this

With all the hype-build around Kanki, I'll actually be pretty dissapointed if the crucial part of his plan is dependent to HSU taking on right wing. Kochou is no joke either, he too had played out every scenario possible and is prepared for everything. The clash of these two absolute GOATs will be a thing to remember.
Ton-tan...wtf:gokulaugh: I wonder what Shin will ask of Bihei, what a cliffhanger.

Kochu is gonna die here ao it's nice to see how good he is and explore his backstory
I will reread this arc to see if i can find any hints about Kanki's plan

P.s
I haven't watched King of lightning's reactions for a while now but i will watch his reaction to this chapter
It will be hillarious

Last edited:
Kochu is gonna die here ao it's nice to see how good he is and explore his backstory
I will reread this arc to see if i can find any hints about Kanki's plan

P.s
I haven't watched King of lightning's reacttions for a while now but i will watch his reaction to this chapter
It will be hillarious
I really hope that Kochou just doesn't die like that. Dude's too hype. I want to see the new Gen of Great Heavens side by side Riboku, Kochou and Shibashou.

I still hope that Kochou is in touch with Riboku and knows Kanki's weakness or he figured it out himself.