• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
They didn't expect anyone to refrain from revealing the plan when captured ans tortured to death.

maybe one or two at best survives. Don't think he will necessary serve as a villain, he's part of 6GG this is gonna show the double edged sword nature of that system.
Post automatically merged:

Possible history spoilers

@TheKnightOfTheSea

One way Kanki might become a direct villain to Qin is after his escape to Yan where Qin would disown him, the assassin Yan sends to kill Sei could be Kanki
nah that's a different character
he is hanoki the general of aoi ai army
shin cut ✂️ his son arm in the capital.

I hope Kisui took some heavy steroids if he wants to fight 1 vs 1 against Zenou. or he can do that in teams with Batei. Like Heki and Danto against Rozo.
He will use his brains more, he seems more like a leadership type, and finish him off in the end in a silent attack kinda like Riboku to Ousen commander
Post automatically merged:

I think Kisui is gonna be elevated soon considering:

1) Riboku with his team besides Kanki's weakness the other important thing was the hidden potential Kisui, those two were major points they discovered post Rigan

2) Riboku (and with that obviously his army too) is currently building his strength behind the scenes, good moment to elevate him more

Last edited:
You know what, I want Riboku's win to be completely overwhelming so let's go with none of them surviving. :blobevil:

Though most likely to survive are probably Maron and Zenou. Maron because he will bolt first when things go south and Zenou because muscles. :sadgrin:
if they are gonna suffer a defeat the only one i see surviving is Maron the girl is gonna get killed or betrayed by Kanki i feel
Zenou can be a hypetool for Bananji or Shibashou

if they are gonna suffer a defeat the only one i see surviving is Maron the girl is gonna get killed or betrayed by Kanki i feel
Zenou can be a hypetool for Bananji or Shibashou
kanki didn't killed in his defeat against riboku
but later in the final battle against zhou riboku or riboku's army killed kanki .
so its like this for next arc: (unless hara invent some filler arcs between them )
1-kanki kill kosho battle.
2-riboku defeat kanki
3-riboku defeat qin again (the general of qin army is not identified in history )
4-riboku vs qin where kanki get killed but qin win .

so this means kanki will stick with ous until his death
that's why i think at least should be someone cry on kanki which is Koku'Ou .
maron lol will not cry . also Zeno is waste if he get killed he should join moten or ohon shin etc.

kanki didn't killed in his defeat against riboku
but later in the final battle against zhou riboku or riboku's army killed kanki .
so its like this for next arc: (unless hara invent some filler arcs between them )
1-kanki kill kosho battle.
2-riboku defeat kanki
3-riboku defeat qin again (the general of qin army is not identified in history )
4-riboku vs qin where kanki get killed but qin win .

so this means kanki will stick with ous until his death
that's why i think at least should be someone cry on kanki which is Koku'Ou .
maron lol will not cry . also Zeno is waste if he get killed he should join moten or ohon shin etc.
Riboku is gonna return back so powerful that the only way for him to be removed out of the picture for good is by propaganda from Ousen resulting in Riboku getting killed by orders of the Zhao king, at least something like that I read before.

hey, you guys remember John wick? when he wipe out those russian mafia because they killed his dog...
from normal standpoint jhon is a killer a slaughterer but from john fans that just cool revenge n deserved by those mafia son n dad.
Kanki is Jhon wick . also kanki si a punisher n james bond those "hero" have no problem killing a lot of their enemies but may lord have mercy on your souls if you killing their families,friends,girl friend or wife .
so kanki is not a hypocrite he is just " villain" n remember qin is an invader not a good guys we all hypotize with hi shin unit that we think all qin will became like that .... impossible in big war like this

and those kanki general remember only raido clan who wipe out kokuyou village n Saki Clan who made palaquin of bodies not them.
to be honest maron n others we never see them torture or maim people that,s the job of saki clan so it,s undestandable they shocked seeing raidou bodies in the chest, they join only for war n profit the torture hobby is for saki clan n kanki .

Riboku is gonna return back so powerful that the only way for him to be removed out of the picture for good is by propaganda from Ousen resulting in Riboku getting killed by orders of the Zhao king, at least something like that I read before.
I think Hara might deviate from what happened historically. Shin's character progression is set up in a way to naturally defeat Riboku which is why he has always played a significant role in the Qin/Zhao conflict.

This scene here is a classic set-up for what will eventually come, it would be pretty anti-climactic if Riboku got killed from someone's order from above but it would also diminish Shin's revenge arc.