• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
I wasn't expecting that "Saki Clan" twist.
Yeah, didn't really expect that person to be a girl lol.
Also, man SBS is gonna make his move along with Qin's greatest threat to their unification campaign.
Can't wait.:steef:

*Messenger arrives*

Officials: Hey what's going on!?

Messenger: Urgent news from Kantan.

*Riboku casually playing chest with Shibashou*

Riboku: What's going on?

Messenger: Riboku-sama, you wouldn't like to hear this.....

After hearing the news......

Riboku: I see.......

*Going full enraged mode*

Riboku: Shibashou, summon all the best men you can get, we're going full assault on Qin.

Shibashou: Yes, Riboku-sama.

*Riboku whispers*

"Kanki, I will make sure that you experience true pain like you did with those prisoners."

:hohoho:

*Messenger arrives*

Officials: Hey what's going on!?

Messenger: Urgent news from Kantan.

*Riboku casually playing chest with Shibashou*

Riboku: What's going on?

Messenger: Riboku-sama, you wouldn't like to hear this.....

After hearing the news......

Riboku: I see.......

*Going full enraged mode*

Riboku: Shibashou, summon all the best men you can get, we're going full assault on Qin.

Shibashou: Yes, Riboku-sama.

*Riboku whispers*

"Kanki, I will make sure that you experience true pain like you did with those prisoners."
exactly what i had in my mind.:cheers:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
If I remember correctly, the next arc, the Battle of Fei, is where Kanki gets defeated by Riboku, and apparently, the casualties of Qin's side is 100K, just like how Kanki massacred those 100K prisoners, an eye for an eye.:myman:
:steef:

Actually, iirc the next battle Kanki takes more Zhao castles, but the next major story arc should be Riboku vs Kanki.

It's very likely that Shibashou and Kisui will be involved in that war. Quite frankly, I hope Riboku will have less troops than Kanki. It would be crazy hype if Riboku and Kanki dueled.

:steef:

Actually, iirc the next battle Kanki takes more Zhao castles, but the next major story arc should be Riboku vs Kanki.

It's very likely that Shibashou and Kisui will be involved in that war. Quite frankly, I hope Riboku will have less troops than Kanki. It would be crazy hype if Riboku and Kanki dueled.
:cheers:

Oh ok, I think that the whole Zhao forces will gather up at Kantan, this will be the peak of strength that Zhao has obtain thus far cuz this will be the last great war before the fall of Zhao. Knowing Hara, he always give Qin lesser numbers of troops but that would be cool for Qin to have greater numbers of soldiers. But like I said before, the whole Zhao forces will gather there. And Riboku and Kanki duel will explodes the Internet LOL. Albeit I think Riboku is a bit stronger than Kanki in strength at least.