• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, I definitely liked what Hara did with Shin this chapter. It is nice to see that Shin has started to develop that crushing presence that Great Generals like Renpa have.

Seeing those Kanki dogs get shook was fun. :doffytroll:

Kouhaku Kou is taking the position that I originally expected Kinmou to take. That of a single lone General left from an army that got whacked by Kanki. Though I suppose that technically, the Keisha Army was more whacked by Shin than by Kanki directly.

You know, the funny thing is that the Kouchou Remnants might have actually been able to reach Kanki if Shunsuiji had allowed them to go straight for Kanki instead of having them attack Denrimi first. Zhao cavalry are renowned for being swift footed so if the two Kou blokes had made a straight beeline for Kanki's HQ then they could have actually reached there.

As it stands though, the only named Kanki Army character the Kouchou Remnants even got close enough to engage was Shuuma. :josad:

On a completely unrelated note, Rei's sword last chapter actually had a tick mark on it. Shiyuu swords don't appreciate backtalk it seems. :rolaugh:

it semms that shun sui jiu target is kanki army :quest:
they quickly back away after give heavy blow to ousen army, so ousen cannot help when kanki army get trapped in Gi,an?
now i wonder what is riboku trap?
There plan was to destroy the Ousen&Kanki army in atsuyo
Yet atsuyo was conquered without Zhao sending any big army there

Lol if Ousen and Kanki advance further and unify with Northern and western armies

Then Riboku is done for or he can only defend

He needs to strike now otherwise he will face
Ousen+Kanki+Northern+Western and prob Yotanwa

That's too op even for Riboku

Kanki words "if that guy isnt here...", i get 2 meaning.
- raido not being there, or
- Shin who doesnt let Kanki enjoy the war

So Shin has 2 wings appear, lol. 2 strong girls and a tactician, yet 2 of them are his harem.

The development of a general, next his unit will be independent if kyoukai defeat a general, kyourei defeat an 1000-men commander will be a bonus too.

shin is cry baby
all he has is crying loudly even though he know that not gonna change a thing .

it will be ok if he is a kid but he is not

oh forgot he is big kid.
He is dumb
If Kanki would let those 100.000 soldiers go away they would have attack Atsuyo with an guess what 100.000 army and the casualties would higher or they would be rebelled

They should thank Kanki I don't get the Kanki bashing

But not the one that mattered just nameless fodder.
Well Ryuuhaku isn't a nameless fodder, he is a General like Kouhaku.

Kouhaku Kou isn't a famous General and he doesn't have any elaborate armour on him to make him stand out from regular troops. If he abandons his unit, nobody is going to go out of their way to pursue him, they are going to focus on destroying his unit since it is the more immediate threat.