Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Dragomir

Kingdom - Chapter 723
Title: The Path of the Hi Shin Unit

Support the Author by buying Kingdom manga, when available in your region/language.

Read The Chapter Online
SenseScans

Shin and his wife GOATED

:steef:

I hope all this clowning Riboku has been doing on Kanki doesn't come back to haunt him.

Either way. Kanki or Riboku are going to look like clowns.

If Riboku is right and Kanki can't handle normal battle strategies then this fool needs killing how do you become a general and not have advisors who know this sort of thing.

:gokulaugh:

If Riboku is wrong however then this man I have no idea how he has any credibility left. He's been beat time and time again in strategies bit gets let off with the whole well... if I'd done this or if this never happened etc excuse.

:milaugh:

Either way can't wait to see the conclusion praying for Kanki death.

Ah man, there goes the chance of Shin fighting against his long lost twin Fuuon. Would be hella funny if that happens.

I don’t know what Riboku means by Kanki’s weakness at the end of the chapter. He said Kanki doesn’t pull any risky moves like Shin does. But in reality, Kanki has been pulling all those extreme shits and gamble on everything despite consequences even more so than Shin does. So I think Riboku is in the wrong here.
Shin and his wife GOATED

:steef:

I hope all this clowning Riboku has been doing on Kanki doesn't come back to haunt him.

Either way. Kanki or Riboku are going to look like clowns.

If Riboku is right and Kanki can't handle normal battle strategies then this fool needs killing how do you become a general and not have advisors who know this sort of thing.

:gokulaugh:

If Riboku is wrong however then this man I have no idea how he has any credibility left. He's been beat time and time again in strategies bit gets let off with the whole well... if I'd done this or if this never happened etc excuse.

:milaugh:

Either way can't wait to see the conclusion praying for Kanki death.
Lol this is the first time that I’ve seen you in Kingdom section Lmao. You could have posted before in the past and I just blindly didn’t see your posts but if not then welcome lol.

the Aisen of Gaku Ka is a true beast indeed. No wonder he was originally attached to Moubu army. Riboku's overconfidence is what stops me from liking this dude. In every battle he is like, "yeah, this battle is ours", "we're winning this one", "they can't overcome this one", etc, only to be left with surprise picachu face.

Ah man, there goes the chance of Shin fighting against his long lost twin Fuuon. Would be hella funny if that happens.

I don’t know what Riboku means by Kanki’s weakness at the end of the chapter. He said Kanki doesn’t pull any risky moves like Shin does. But in reality, Kanki has been pulling all those extreme shits and gamble on everything despite consequences even more so than Shin does. So I think Riboku is in the wrong here.

Lol this is the first time that I’ve seen you in Kingdom section Lmao. You could have posted before in the past and I just blindly didn’t see your posts but if not then welcome lol.
Nah I've not posted before but I do follow Kingdom I try to read it in bulk chapters though.

Thanks appreciate that

:cheers:

so hi shin n gakuka finally escape the cages but lost half of his army eh? not bad but looks like all enemy commander still alive
killing score goes to kyoukai :finally:
but riboku still overconfident as always lol hope he is right about kanki :sanmoji: