Kingdom popularity poll #1

Shika made top 20 above Riboku??? I didn’t even remember who that was until I really dug through my Kingdom memory.

Akakin and Shoubunkun being as high as they are is also insane to me. Don’t get me wrong, I like Akakin fine, I do think he was a bit wasted in this arc. He did fine, but hopefully he does more in the future.

I have never liked Shoubunkun though, maybe in the beginning he had character and purpose, but now he’s just the character who reacts to things. He’s the guy that gets put into scenes he has no business being in just to react in an over the top manner. That’s like the only he did during the entire conversation with Sei and the Qi King.

How did these people rank so high?

N

NeutralWatcher

Wtf Riboku at 18th place? At least Ouki, Yo Tan Wa, Tou, Shou Hei Kun and Kanki are at top 10. Surprised Ou Sen, Ou Non and Duke Hyou ranked so low.

Kyoukai is first ??????????? I love her but okay ?

Mouten as third is weird too ? He's literally a hippie... that is all... lmao

Shin is a beast of a MC and deserves a Top 3 at least, not surprised with Kanki
Post automatically merged:

How does being a generic shonen badass with some of the objective worst moments and bad lines of dialogue in the entire series make one the “best female in the series?” Both Ka Rin and Yo Tan Wa dwarf Kyoukai as characters. I think I prefer Ka Ryo Ten to her honestly.

I’m sorry, Kyou Kai is the one Kingdom character who I think is just bad lol.

“You kids are death!”

“No!! We are the Hi Shin Unit!”

^^ wut

Kyoukai wishes to become a a Great General of the Heavens because....? Her connection to the battlefield itself is tied only to the HSU, but her defining ambition is to leave the HSU. Why? Who cares I guess. “Best female in the series!”

Her priestess dance is complete nonsense as a power. I don’t even know how to describe her slaughtering Kaishibou’s troops all by herself, talk about the only character in the whole manga who obliterates an otherwise solid power level system.

I could go on but I feel like I’m talking to myself lol.
Not surprising I guess... I agree but not that surprising. Chopper is one of the most popular One Piece character after all...