Powers & Abilities Kings has oil oil no mi

King ate the oil oil no mi

And i will tell you how

In Onigashima we got to peak Kings face under the armour twice. First when he got shot by izou and 2nd when he got hit by marco. His face looks like its melting.

So i thought of material that melts and one of the possibilities were that he might have the oil powers. This became more possible when i think about the fire 🔥 behind his head. The fire is a combustion that requires fuel oxygen heat and exhaustion. This could also tell us he is fast.

You probably thinking how when he is pteranodon. Well that’s because i think his armour ate the pteranodon fruit just how funkfreed the sword ate the elephant fruit.

King ate the oil oil no mi

And i will tell you how

In Onigashima we got to peak Kings face under the armour twice. First when he got shot by izou and 2nd when he got hit by marco. His face looks like its melting.

So i thought of material that melts and one of the possibilities were that he might have the oil powers. This became more possible when i think about the fire 🔥 behind his head. The fire is a combustion that requires fuel oxygen heat and exhaustion. This could also tell us he is fast.

You probably thinking how when he is pteranodon. Well that’s because i think his armour ate the pteranodon fruit just how funkfreed the sword ate the elephant fruit.
:bignews:
Is prob what you think but 99% who read this are like this :fujilaugh:

Please at least read the manga or google the character

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Y’all chill out a little bit; we’ve seen stupid shit all throughout One Piece, and absolutely everyone here has posted even crazier things at one point or another.

That being said...no way in hell any of this comes true in the canon. While I do think we could see some Logia users with powers related to natural, non-elemental substances, King’s clothes do not a DF user make.