Theory King's Race

There is very little information about King and his race , but I think I pinpointed that rare breed of King.
Let's start with a Offer from Big Mom
We already know that King's race is legendary
Big Mom said ''If you join us , i'll forgive you''. And the reason is There are three races that her country lacks and King is one of them.
It needs to be extinguished but King is still alive.
Let's look at the King's appearance
He wears a black uniform and his face is likewise masked, his skin is not visible in any way, and his eyes are red.
Because of the protrusions on his body, many people consider himself to be a mystical creature, which seems to match what Big Mom says.

His wings is the point i want to pay attention to.
He has giant wings and mysterious look I directly thought of the people of the Sky Islands (because of the wings). Since many people have wings, I will give some examples.
In the pictures I shared above, Ohm from Birka, Wiper from Shandia and Conis from Skype are seen.The wing structures of all three are different from each other. It is because they born in different places in sky islands.Each sky island has its own wing structure...
As I've mentioned sky islands people has wings.However, King is very different from Skypiea and other sky island both physically and in terms of wing size / shape.
In my opinion, Urouge is the closest person to King's build.

One of the Sky Islands , his hometown is "Birka" (You can see , his wings are similiar to Ohm from Birka.). Urouge has enormous power. Despite its physique, it is deceptively fast with extremely sharp reflexes, able to keep up with Killer's tremendous agility (we saw this on Sabaody). After Timeskip, he defeated one of the 4 great commanders of ONE YONKOU, and managed to escape, although he lost to Charlotte Cracker after him. He was able to lift large stones as a child (according to his childhood).
I believe King is also incredibly strong because of his race. Before Kaido first appeared in the manga, a sentence was uttered by Hawkins as if he wanted to imply something.

''If i remember correctly , isn't there a legend about sky islands in these parts on which monsters may or not may live be''

I think this legendary island was home to the King's race but was destroyed ... It is possible to destroy a Sky island. Enel had destroyed his hometown Birka. King has already been portrayed as a rude and tough person from the beginning. I attribute this to suffering from his race in the past, maybe that's why he began to dress in a way that would not show a single skin. Perhaps King's wings are black and most of the Sky people we see have white wings, it may have led to a genocide of some kind of King's race, and this may have led to the genocide race being a very rare species.

Like Chopper's story, people saw Chopper as a monster and made an effort to kill. King is also a monster, Hawkins said, and his race may have tried to survive in very harsh conditions at the time. Of course, this is just an estimate ... King's dressing in such a mysterious way, not revealing a single skin on his body, seemed to me like Katakuri closing his mouth. Everybody mocked him when Katakuri opened his mouth. Considering his behavior , I think King had troubles due to his race in the past.

Conclusion: King's race is from sky islands which only monsters live in it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's it i hope you guys liked the theory. I'll update this theory when i post a theory which has a connection with this theory
Thanks for reading.