Versus Battle Kisame vs Orochimaru

Orochimaru is both stronger and hardcounters Kisame, his fighting style revolves on snakes summons/forms which are not chakra-constructs, this way Kisame's main point (chakra absorption) becomes completly irrelevant.

Orochimaru can wins thanks Kusanagi that tore sent KN4 Naruto flying through a forest and had him pinned down.

Only reason he survived was because of his cloak. Any other character w/o some sort of special defense would have been peirced and torn apart from getting slammed through hundreds of trees. Samehada will not help here.

There's also Hydra which is bigger than Manda and has regenerative powers comparable to Orochimaru.

And there is White Snake poison. It also hardcounter Kisame regenerative power (coming from Samehada).

Daikodan can walled and redirected by Rashomon gates.

And against Kisamehada big water dome. Manda can lifts him out the dome. Snakes are also aquatic. You probably gonna say:
"How is Manda going to lift him out of the dome? It travels with Kisame; he'll just swim around the two until they die or drown. Kisamehada in the dome is faster than v2 Killer Bee and he is sensor"

Orochimaru can perhaps also use other snakes summon (perhaps Manda himself) to busy Kisamehada while himself (in an other snake) go out of the dome.... Orin fact just using Manda to going underground lol (if in fact Manda isn't aquatic. Even if Manda II was).

As for the rest, it's not the "basic" Suiton and Sharks that will overcome a puncture-proof like Orochimaru.

Orochimaru mid-high diff.
Some fair points, but I will ask, what the hell can Orochimaru actually do against things like tsunamis, silent killing technique (this was troublesome to even Sharingan users, so... yeah wtf is Orochi going to do?), Shark Dance, A Thousand Sharks but ESPECIALLY Daikodan? Daikodan would destroy Rashomon - It gets more powerful against stronger techniques. Daikodan is literally only counterable with taijutsu.

Also, as for countering the water dome, your point only makes sense if you consider Kisame to be stupid. He's experienced in combat. He never let a single target escape in his entire career. Why would Orochimaru be any different when he had dealt with similar level/superior opponents like Bee with no issue?

Hydra is smaller than Manda. Hydra was also a result of Sasuke's curse mark, which would never apply to this instance as Sasuke isn't present.

Daikodan would destroy Rashomon - It gets more powerful against stronger techniques.
Rashomon is summons/forms which isn't chakra-constructs. You think Daikodan's going to absorb those giant gates that aren't ninjutsu/pure chakra-constructs and grow even bigger ?

Kisame have Thousand Sharks, Orochimaru have a lot of Snakes (the ones he spitted from his mouth against kn4 Naruto) and big summons.

After the basic Suiton and co, that's not going to stop Orochimaru (who masters the 5 elements, who was able to fight against two Sannin ect...) nor even the silent assassination techniques (Zabuza is more the expert here). By the way, I don't see how Kisame can kill Orochimaru with that? By cutting him (already Samehada doesn't cut, she tears)? Orochimaru can stick together again with snakes as seen against Naruto kn4. At worst there is oral rebirth.

The advantages that Oro has over Kisame are the most decisive and I've already listed them in my previous post.

Also, as for countering the water dome, your point only makes sense if you consider Kisame to be stupid. He's experienced in combat. He never let a single target escape in his entire career. Why would Orochimaru be any different when he had dealt with similar level/superior opponents like Bee with no issue?
Bee wasn't 100% here. He was trying to save Sabu and Ponta, he also didn't want to use Hachibi (which would have been very useful in a watery environment).

He never let a target get away. Were those targets on the Sannin level and above? Does Kisame more experimented than Sannin ?

I've already given my opinion on that. He can send other giant summons (like the giant double snake seen in the fight against Jiraya and Tsunade) or Manda to hold Kisamehada while he flees with one of others summons.

Hydra was also a result of Sasuke's curse mark, which would never apply to this instance as Sasuke isn't present.

Hydra is Yamata no Orochi and it's still Orochimaru jutsu (his greatest and most powerful jutsu).

It came out of the cursed mark because Orochimaru was in Sasuke.

But he can use it in battle. It's the first time I've ever seen anyone say it didn't count.

Anyway what you say is the reason why I say that Orochimaru mid-high diff and doesn't stomp Kisame as others say elsewhere on other forums.

Edit: I didn't even saw Edo Tensei wasn't restricted. With that it will be difficult to arguing for Kisame.

Does Orochimaru have Edo Tensei ? If not, is he in prime ?

I think Prime Orochimaru would have the edge against Kisame, but its dubious due to how well Kisame did against Killer Bee.

Fighting 4 tails Naruto without his arms and jutsu was impressive. He not only has Manda and can invoke lots of snakes outside of it, he's imortal, he has the sharpest sword in the Naruto verse and is profficient with it, and he also has a wide variety of all types of jutsus. He also has the edge on portrayal.

It would be around very high difficulty.

Orochimaru wins with relative ease, his snakes aren't absorbable with Samehada since they don't use chakra and can poison Kisame everyday by bitting him.
Extended Kusanagi rips Kisame in half or his real body toxin kills him at worst.