General & Others Kizaru & Lucci vs. Mihawk & Sanji

Who wins

• Mihawk and Sanji

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Kizaru and Lucci

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Who wins this fight? I have Mihawk > Kizaru and Lucci > Sanji.

So in my opinion it boils dow to which gap is bigger. I think the gap between Mihawk and Kizaru is bigger so I have Sanji and Mihawk winning.

Thoughts and why?

It’s been proven that Sanji is incapable of distracting Kizaru. He has to fight Lucci and will likely lose.
You mean Sanji didn’t do this to Kizaru:
:kizawat:

And bro there’s literally no way Lucci can beat Sanji lmao Luccis strongest shown attack is far weaker than Kizarus laser which Sanji was able to block.

Lucci will tear Sanji to shreds while Kizaru and Mihawk fight their duel. Eventually Mihawk will have to take on both Kizaru and Lucci. If Kizaru falters for 1 second Lucci is done for, and from there fight Kizaru to win. I'm still betting on Lucci to scrape it through, and if they land one good shot it's finished.
A duel between Kizaru and Mihawk would be peak, I imagine Kizaru pulling out his light sword to exchange blows with the world's strongest swordsman, he'd think it's a rare opportunity @mly90 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @gz89

Lucci will tear Sanji to shreds while Kizaru and Mihawk fight their duel. Eventually Mihawk will have to take on both Kizaru and Lucci. If Kizaru falters for 1 second Lucci is done for, and from there fight Kizaru to win. I'm still betting on Lucci to scrape it through, and if they land one good shot it's finished.
A duel between Kizaru and Mihawk would be peak, I imagine Kizaru pulling out his light sword to exchange blows with the world's strongest swordsman, he'd think it's a rare opportunity @mly90 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @gz89
Oda is just a clown who can't give us a good fight even Luffy vs Kizaru was very ass , shit ain't even a thing .
Probably the only fight that got me good was Gear 4th vs Kaido which showed us a little about Top Tier fights aside that nothing else.

Last edited:
It would be peak lol but if Kizaru is smart he should stay away from a sword clash. I agree with your take here.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, by feats Lucci >~ Kizaru.
Tell me your wanking Zoro without telling me your wanking Zoro. You might have just helped me make my next thread.

Kizaru > Mihawk > Sanji >> Lucci
Why is Sanji >> Lucci?

You mean Sanji didn’t do this to Kizaru:
:kizawat:

And bro there’s literally no way Lucci can beat Sanji lmao Luccis strongest shown attack is far weaker than Kizarus laser which Sanji was able to block.
This is because he blocked a laser, I can post a panel of Kizaru piercing Sanji with one as well. Lucci’s strongest attack is not weaker than a single laser from Kizaru. Let’s be honest bro. If you think Sanji wins fine, it’s a very debatable fight but your spewing nonsense.

Last edited:
It would be peak lol but if Kizaru is smart he should stay away from a sword clash. I agree with your take here.

Tell me your wanking Zoro without telling me your wanking Zoro. You might have just helped me make my next thread.

Why is Sanji >> Lucci?

This is because he blocked a laser, I can post a panel of Kizaru piercing Sanji with one as well. Lucci’s strongest attack is not weaker than a single laser from Kizaru. Let’s be honest bro. If you think Sanji wins fine, it’s a very debatable fight but your spewing nonsense.
Sanji got pierced yes and it still did nothing major to him and he was healed by the end of the chapter. Luccis strongest attack shown got blocked by Sentomaru. Kizarus single laser that Sanji blocked pierced through that guard

Oda gave a very clear comparison. It’s not debatable

Why is Sanji >> Lucci?

Wtf does this have anything to do with Zoro?

Among Lucci and Kizaru:
- Who one shotted Sentomaru, and who didn't?
- Who ate more named attacks from G5 Nika, and who recovered faster?
- Who does have awakened DF, and who doesn't?
- Whose attack got blocked by Sanji, and who scared Sanji the dog so much he didn't do shit when his master Stussy was one shotted?
- Who was one shotting characters left and right, and who can't injure Franky?

Luccis strongest attack shown got blocked by Sentomaru
Sentomaru got one shotted.

@DonWick Don't entertain a clown who shamelessly saying Sanji > Lucci, they just trolling you bro