General & Others Kizaru vs everyone (logia awakening)

Since everyone wants to fight kizaru what if he makes it happen? Not by going through everyone 1 by 1 by fighting the whole island at the same time
The best way imo he could potentially make it happen is through logia awakening. We don’t know what it is yet but I think a cool possibility would be that logia’s essentially make soldiers out of their own elements
Kinda like what cracker can do but with the soldiers being more sentient

That way kizaru can end up fighting everyone. I think it’d be funny if he was able to make a bunch of light monkeys and the other logia admirals make an army of their animal

It’d also lead to the strawhats without haki needing to use light pressure technology to hurt them. The light dragon alien make be able to actually do damage next time we come back to it

As for karasu pretty much having the same exact ability I described… maybe he is awakened
:saturn:
We know each devil fruit type has its own rules as to how they awaken that don’t always tie to power levels. So maybe he did the requirements
:kayneshrug:

C

Cruxroux

Cracker fruit isnt logia
:lawsigh:
He controls biscuits.

And no logia has ever created their look alike and made them fight.
Karasu has Soot soot no mi , those ain't crows but Sooth , he just makes crows out of Soot. Like Akainu makes Dragon/dog/volcano and Aokiji makes Pheasant.

Awakening has nothing to do with Multiplication , Logia awakening is hinted towards Climate change like Punk hazard and One island where it's always thundering

Close this thread now.

Cracker fruit isnt logia
:lawsigh:
He controls biscuits.

And no logia has ever created their look alike and made them fight.
Karasu has Soot soot no mi , those ain't crows but Sooth , he just makes crows out of Soot. Like Akainu makes Dragon/dog/volcano and Aokiji makes Pheasant.

Awakening has nothing to do with Multiplication , Logia awakening is hinted towards Climate change like Punk hazard and One island where it's always thundering

Close this thread now.
:sanmoji:
Never said cracker had a logia

Never said karasu’s crows were actual animals

Not all logia are connected to climate and environmental change for an awakening is boring cause it’s basically the same as paramecia. They should have an ability beyond that. Environmental effects should be a base ability

Since everyone wants to fight kizaru what if he makes it happen? Not by going through everyone 1 by 1 by fighting the whole island at the same time
The best way imo he could potentially make it happen is through logia awakening. We don’t know what it is yet but I think a cool possibility would be that logia’s essentially make soldiers out of their own elements
Kinda like what cracker can do but with the soldiers being more sentient

That way kizaru can end up fighting everyone. I think it’d be funny if he was able to make a bunch of light monkeys and the other logia admirals make an army of their animal

It’d also lead to the strawhats without haki needing to use light pressure technology to hurt them. The light dragon alien make be able to actually do damage next time we come back to it

As for karasu pretty much having the same exact ability I described… maybe he is awakened
:saturn:
We know each devil fruit type has its own rules as to how they awaken that don’t always tie to power levels. So maybe he did the requirements
I think Kizaru will have the strongest awakening among logias
This is his hype
While Kuzan hype is now that he's a physical beast with top haki
Akainu hype will revolved around his df and mostly CoC now

Kizaru creating holographic clones/abilities with his awakening vs everyone then Luffy steps up to beat him

C

Cruxroux

They should have an ability beyond that. Environmental effects should be a base ability
And that's it. Giving them unnecessary PU is useless.
If they can fight on all front at once , why bother stationing 3 admirals at Marineford , Kizaru was alone enough.