Character Discussion Kizaru's Sense of Justice and How It Can Change + Add a Power Up

I have posted before about my thoughts concerning Kizaru possibly having an awakening during the egghead arc.
- I am going to state here that I believe the catalyst for this event will be Kizaru's Sense of Justice evolving to a different type of justice. For example, his Sense of Justice can change from Blind Justice to something else like Enlightened Justice.

Why would Kizaru's Sense of Justice changing impact the story?
- This is my personal opinion, but I believe a "Path of Righteousness" is integral to the Awakened State event. That is, if somebody found the correct form of Justice or evolved their Sense of Justice in such a way that it became something new- it might cause this "Path of Righteousness" effect to take place that allows them to become an Awakened Devil Fruit user.

However, if Kizaru's Sense of Justice changes, that will probably also mean he will become a good guy.

Would any of you be mad if Kizaru, Kuma, Sentomaru, Vegapunk, and Bonney all ended up siding with Luffy in the final war?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I have posted before about my thoughts concerning Kizaru possibly having an awakening during the egghead arc.
- I am going to state here that I believe the catalyst for this event will be Kizaru's Sense of Justice evolving to a different type of justice. For example, his Sense of Justice can change from Blind Justice to something else like Enlightened Justice.

Why would Kizaru's Sense of Justice changing impact the story?
- This is my personal opinion, but I believe a "Path of Righteousness" is integral to the Awakened State event. That is, if somebody found the correct form of Justice or evolved their Sense of Justice in such a way that it became something new- it might cause this "Path of Righteousness" effect to take place that allows them to become an Awakened Devil Fruit user.

However, if Kizaru's Sense of Justice changes, that will probably also mean he will become a good guy.

Would any of you be mad if Kizaru, Kuma, Sentomaru, Vegapunk, and Bonney all ended up siding with Luffy in the final war?
Heya man, nice train of thoughts!
I made a similair theory today after revisitting the recent chapter and Kizaru bonding with the fam. I think he might even fight/kill Saturn!
Check out my recent theory if you'd like!

I also agree, we may see an awakening of him, hopefully here, but wouldn't mid if later on against someone like Blackbeard.