Speculations KLINK KLANK

#1
When some people said that the Blackbeard Pirates were in the Totto Lands, most made fun of them. Sure, the Blackbeard Pirates are everywhere now hahahah. Well, two of them were there. Lafitte wears tap shoes, that would make the exact sound that Edison heard. I think it would make sense for the BBP to go to Egghead and capture Vegapunk. They could force him to tell them how to feed Devilfruits to objects.
 
B

Borasey79

#4
When some people said that the Blackbeard Pirates were in the Totto Lands, most made fun of them. Sure, the Blackbeard Pirates are everywhere now hahahah. Well, two of them were there. Lafitte wears tap shoes, that would make the exact sound that Edison heard. I think it would make sense for the BBP to go to Egghead and capture Vegapunk. They could force him to tell them how to feed Devilfruits to objects.
If BB knows how consume two fruits, even if it's because of his own unique biology, I'd expect him to have researched how to feed DFs to objects too. If the BBs ever kidnapped Vegapunk (which I do not expect to happen), it sure wouldn't be for a "trivial" matter as making their weapons more powerful.
 
Top