Versus Battle Knov and Morel (HxH) vs other duos

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here the best boys have to fight other duos of fighter.

Speed equalized.

This is not a gauntlet, they fight each team.

Round 1 : Pride and Wrath from FMAB

Round 2 : Endeavor and Hawks from MHA

Round 3 : Deidara and Sasori from Naruto
- Scream and C4 not allowed
- C4 not allowed
- everything allowed.

Tags : @Chrono @Rosella.Fiamingo @TheAncientCenturion @Admiral Lee Hung @Jiihad @Steven @FaradaySloth @dirtyLarry @Marimo_420 @Jo_Ndule @Dragomir @Seth @Haoshoku @Just a member @Bullet @Dark Admiral @DarkWitch @playa4321 etc

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
don´t even want to speak about Deidara and Sasori.
I admit I pick those two because I think Morel and Know have skills that can counter them :

Deidara bigger bombs or even C0 that is a size of a montain by escaping in his pocket world. Like Sasuke in Manda (if I remember well)
And Sasori hundreds puppet can maybe be countered by Morel puppets (he can create 50 great nen puppets quite strong or 216 really weak one.

R1- I dunno the other two guys so Win for the team.
R2- Endeavor will use his flames to disable all the smokes of Morel and Hawks is a versatile fighter. So, Team MHA for the win.
R3- Team Naruto, I guess. Sasori can cantrol over 100 puppets. He is pretty much immortal if you don't know his game.
The only advantage for HxH is if Knov somehow locks them in his pocket room.

D

Dragomir

Let's say he has one room prepared but outside that no prep time and no knowledge

If you think knowledge can help balance things you can add a round with knowledge
Hmm, in that case, I see them winning R1 and losing R2 and 3. If Pride is lured into a room with Morel, then I can see him getting taking out relatively quickly. There aren't any lights in the room right? Just white walls. Don't see Pride creating any shadows to help himself. And with Wrath vs Knov, I see Wrath winning that matchup but Morel will come and assist Knov, thus winning.

With R2, I think that Endeavor and Hawks are too strong. They're also too cunning and experienced to get lured into a room. And even if one of them does, Endeavor vs Knov or Morel would be one-sided in his favor.

And Round 3, I struggle to see them winning against Deidara and Sasori or any Naruto Jonin+ level fighter.