Knuckle is 100% confirmed to be Feitan/Phinks level after the latest Togashi exhibition

It doesn't matter if Knuckle is an Emitter or a Conjurer. The respective combat situations of Knuckle and Kite prove Kite is superior in a Nen brawl. Kite was putting no effort against the Chimera Ants, while Knuckle was putting some effort against Gon. They were both holding back, but Kite was holding back to a larger degree. Yet Kite's complete lack of effort was enough for Gon to say he's Knuckle's physical equal.

Kite is winning in a Nen brawl even if Knuckle was an Emitter(I think he is).

It doesn't matter if Knuckle is an Emitter or a Conjurer. The respective combat situations of Knuckle and Kite prove Kite is superior in a Nen brawl. Kite was putting no effort against the Chimera Ants, while Knuckle was putting some effort against Gon. They were both holding back, but Kite was holding back to a larger degree. Yet Kite's complete lack of effort was enough for Gon to say he's Knuckle's physical equal.

Kite is winning in a Nen brawl even if Knuckle was an Emitter(I think he is).
Gon did not say he is Kite's physical equal
He said Knuckle was as skilled as Kite in combat.

And when Gon said that he had prior stated Knuckle hadnt used half of his strength to fight them yet

But I do agree Kite is stronger. Kite is Morel tier while Knuckle is in the tier right below

Also Knuckle is a 100% confirmed conjurer based on Togashi's HANDWRITTEN notes which were made into an exposition

Knuckle and Kite are also both ranked as "excellent" as far as their conjuring proficiency goes

Gon did not say he is Kite's physical equal
He said Knuckle was as skilled as Kite in combat.

And when Gon said that he had prior stated Knuckle hadnt used half of his strength to fight them yet

But I do agree Kite is stronger. Kite is Morel tier while Knuckle is in the tier right below

Also Knuckle is a 100% confirmed conjurer based on Togashi's HANDWRITTEN notes which were made into an exposition

Knuckle and Kite are also both ranked as "excellent" as far as their conjuring proficiency goes
Were you using a different translation? This is what it says in the Viz translation:

Were you using a different translation? This is what it says in the Viz translation:

It's a simplified translation.

From VeraciousCake on reddit
"基本的な体術" (kihonteki na taijutsu) is what Gon was comparing Kite and Knuckle for. If you are familiar with the term "taijutsu" from Naruto, it refers to physical combat ability. "Kihonteki na" is basic or fundamental.

The takeaway is that if Kite and Knuckle are to engage in a physical brawl without using any other skills or factors, they will most likely tie. According to Gon at least.

Knucles be equal to Phinks it's okay, but Feitan? I don't think so.
Feitan isn't stronger than Phinks, they're on the same level.
And Phinks matches up much better vs Knuckle than Feitan does. Ripper Cyclotron could actually get rid of APR in one punch if Phinks finds a good opening.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Feitan isn't stronger than Phinks, they're on the same level.
And Phinks matches up much better vs Knuckle than Feitan does. Ripper Cyclotron could actually get rid of APR in one punch if Phinks finds a good opening.
And Knuckle Hatsu completely fucks Feitan hatsu. Knuckle hits deal no damage or pain, only interest