Theory Kuma will fail at the attempt to kill Saturn, but...

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Pretty sure Kuma is on his way to Egghead in order to protect Bonney, see off Nika and pay back to Saturn, this is the perfect moment and something is needed to happen to take off the momentum from Saturn.

Pretty sure that Kuma will attempt some sort of pain transfer but directly aimed towards Saturn, like we have seen in Thriller Bark with Luffy and Zoro in a similair way.
But seeing at what a menace Saturn is, I will have major doubts that this will be enough.

I also doubt that it may take Luffy who is at his limits to take down Saturn, but we have another figure at Egghead.
Someone who has yet to make a realization, and seeing how Kuma might eventually fall here and sacrifice himself up, I become more and more optimistic that this person will experience an eye-opening moment during the finale of Egghead.

After Luffy in Nika form holds a motivating speech about friendship and family and it's importance against the likes of Saturn, a certain character will do the neccessary thing in my opinion and sacrifice themselves, by marking the biggest target on their back, that a character has ever seen. But, who am I talking about and why will this move be the beginning of the end of that character?

It is noone else than Kizaru. For 6 months he bonded with Kuma and Bonney, and ofcourse Vegapunk and Sentomaru.
If all 4 are threatened to fall here and if Luffy is not able to interfere and save people, then I think that only Kizaru can do it. In this arc he will have to make a decision about what's more worth to him. And after testing the waters with Nika, I am pretty sure that he will decide for his friends.
He will betray the World Government and maybe fall as a result in this arc or the next one.

My idea is he will aid Luffy in the race for Pirate King by attacking Blackbeard, but Blackbeard will kill Kizaru, maybe with the help of some Cipherpol assassin or a God's Knight who will hunt down Kizaru by order of the Gorosei and Imu. We still can have hopes on the Black Hole bending and "absorbing" the light of the universe, but before that...Kizaru may become a saviour.

Thoughts?
:pepapoo:

Last edited:
Yeah we already know Kuma will die in vein but will protect Luffy and his daughter. It's hacky writing. Just let me know if Kuma actually kills Saturn or a celestial which is the only way I'll actually pick the manga back up.

Last edited:
If Kizaru could still stand, he would think back to the pizza night, make a sarcastic comment about how great of friends they are and shoot Vegapunk in the head