Versus Battle Kyoka Jiro vs Yo Shindo (aka top 9)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Shindo wins imo. This is a bad match up for Jirou since she won’t be able to use her ground shockwave attacks. Her only way to damage him is if she can get close to Shindo and stick her earphone jack directly on him.
I think in CQC the earphone can be used as whip and can bother Shindo.

At range if they both try to cause earth quake then I don't know what will happen lol. Shindo quake seems more powerful but if Shindo goes all out he will take some time to recover and will be paralysed during some seconds.

Jiro can maybe use some sounds attacks against Shindo but Shindo is resistant to vibration too.

Jiro has also some stamina issue and her ear can bleed if used too much
Post automatically merged:

Cant he do an earthquake but drain all his power
Yeah he has drawback

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
If Jirou tries to stick her earphone jack in the ground at the same time Shindo uses his quakes, her eardrums will get busted lol.
From the two videos I posted above, we can see that Jiro doesn't put her earphone directly in the ground but in her gauntlet and with the gauntlet she sent a shockwave in the ground.

I think if both use their power at the same time the two shockwave will collide and the strongest one will win. And here I think Shindo has the biggest raw power

From the two videos I posted above, we can see that Jiro doesn't put her earphone directly in the ground but in her gauntlet and with the gauntlet she sent a shockwave in the ground.

I think if both use their power at the same time the two shockwave will collide and the strongest one will win. And here I think Shindo has the biggest raw power
Oh yeah I forgot about the gauntlets. I just remember in one episode she tried to put her earphone jack in the ground to listen and I think Bakugo or someone blew the ground up and almost busted her eardrums lol.