Who is stronger?

• Total voters
Distance: 20 meters
Mindset: in character
Round 1: current Kyros vs Guts without the berserker armor
Round 2: Kyros with 2 leg vs berserker armor Guts

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Voted Guts out of respect lol. Kyros really doesn’t have that great feats..his best feats are like breaking shields/swords and cutting steel and such...stuff that Guts can also do lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Voted Guts out of respect lol. Kyros really doesn’t have that great feats..his best feats are like breaking shields/swords and cutting steel and such...stuff that Guts can also do lol.
Haha I understand that it's hard for you voting against Guts in a poll

(but here he has no chance at all)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Would you mind explaining why you think so? Kyros really doesn’t have exceptional feats lol. Neither does Diamante really.
OP verse is quite high power wise. Guts is great and really powerful for his verse, but in one piece the speed is different and the strength is different. There are dozen of exemple of people weaker than Kyros who have great feats strength or speed.

Diamante can do that

And Kyros can do that

Kyros can beat a giant, a Fishman underwater without a single wound etc.

Kyros is faster and stronger and more durable.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
OP verse is quite high power wise. Guts is great and really powerful for his verse, but in one piece the speed is different and the strength is different. There are dozen of exemple of people weaker than Kyros who have great feats strength or speed.

Diamante can do that

And Kyros can do that

Kyros can beat a giant, a Fishman underwater without a single wound etc.

Kyros is faster and stronger and more durable.
Generally speaking I think it’s an assumption to assume that every OP character is superhuman just because a lot of the stronger characters are lol. I think a lot of OP character just seem to be peak human or barely superhuman and Kyros is one of them. Like I said his best feats are breaking steel and such, and he does not have Diamanté’s AP.

Guts has defeated stronger characters than Kyros. I don’t think Kyros beats Rosine from the feats I recall.

Even East Blue Zoro arguably has better feats than Kyros lol.

Make no mistake, I don’t think Guts wins this out of a misplaced sense of fanboyism, Guts would get bodied by wounded East Blue Zoro who fought Hachi lol. But I don’t think Kyros has shown that great of feats tbh.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Make no mistake, I don’t think Guts wins this out of a misplaced sense of fanboyism, Guts would get bodied by wounded East Blue Zoro who fought Hachi lol. But I don’t think Kyros has shown that great of feats tbh.
So you think East blue Zoro who fought Hachi can beat Guts but you don't think Kyros can beat Guts ?

Kyros honestly stomps here

Last edited:
So to give my own opinion i don't think Guts has a shot
Not sure how the speed thing works but Kyros should dodge bullets easily atleast
And he is overwhelmingly stronger physically than Guts whose best feat of strength i believe Alh already said in the Houken thread is lifting 1000 pounds which is a joke for op characters from east blue onwards
Guts gets the edge in skill and indurance but Kyros has much higher durability
Kyros also has coo
I don't think this goes past mid diff in any round to be honest and that is only if Guts can play dirty and catch him offguard or something