Questions & Mysteries Looks like we're finally moving out of Act 3 next chapter. What will the tragedy be?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
The fact that 1042 wasn't even the end of Act 3 means there's an even bigger tragedy that's going to happen first.

How do you think things are going to get worse?
I actually made a post about this a few weeks ago and I have a few thoughts on it.

1 option is that Act 3 will end next chapter as we see the results of Kaido's attack on Ol' Luffy. Then it will eventually transition to a Kaido flashback.

The other option in my mind comes from my thread about Act 3 ending.

Basically, we see that Hiyori is ready to play the Shamisen like we've seen in other act endings, plus we see that there are still deadly bombs on Onigashima, plus we see that Kazenbo did not fully die but he is assumed to be.

I share your feelings that Act 3 might be ending soon.

Kaido is gonna go after the CP-0 guy and then do his victory cry. And it's not going to be a cry as in shouting, but instead a tearful one. It is still loud though, so everyone on Onigashima and even in the Flower Capital can hear it. It is also going to be filled with uncontrolled conqueror's haki that makes all the weaklings like the Gifters that Tama befriended faint.
On the other hand, most of the Tobi Roppo and Calamities will be woken up by Kaido's cry and get a second wind in going after the alliance.

And from there, the raid finally ends in failure. :endthis:

Kaido is gonna go after the CP-0 guy and then do his victory cry. And it's not going to be a cry as in shouting, but instead a tearful one. It is still loud though, so everyone on Onigashima and even in the Flower Capital can hear it. It is also going to be filled with uncontrolled conqueror's haki that makes all the weaklings like the Gifters that Tama befriended faint.
On the other hand, most of the Tobi Roppo and Calamities will be woken up by Kaido's cry and get a second wind in going after the alliance.

And from there, the raid finally ends in failure. :endthis:
That's an interesting idea. Kaido's CoC victory cry forcing zoan users into awakenening or some shit would be wild asf

Nah I really think with this chapter we're going in a different direction. This is where we're going to get a real look at Kaido as a character, he has no opponent so who knows what he'll do.
People have been saying this for the past 50 chapters
Wano has been going on for way too long, to the point that we started to get outside of Wano perspective mid act 3