General & Others Luffy Blackbeard and Shanks vs the flood

Imo the one piece might have some big connection to the great flood vegapunk is talking about

Both shanks and Blackbeard might know or at least have some kind of idea about how dangerous it is. With them likely having different reasons for going for it

Blackbeard going for it for the purpose of destroying the world even if it means through sinking it. He even had a fruit that helps him create tsunamis and destroy islands

Similar to orochi who Blackbeard weirdly has some parallels to he probably just wants to get his revenge on the world for how they treated him and his special bloodline. Also side theory him getting orochis fruit would be very fitting
:handsup:

Shanks might be trying to find it first to prevent others from being able to sink the world. As some type of guardian of the one piece

Him wanting to prevent the potential destruction might be why the world government respect him because of their common goal. Vegapunk even talks about how he doesn’t consider the people that killed him evil or think he can decide what’s right or wrong. So he might be understanding in a way of the world government not wanting the information known or even the actions of the 20 kingdoms

As for Luffy unlike them he’s probably the only one capable of doing both
  • Blackbeard intending to destroy the world
  • Shanks intending to protect the world
Even when Luffy destroys things it’s never really for the sake of destruction but to protect. Every time he leaves an island no matter how fucked up the island might be it’s always better off due to him being there. It also a lot of the times allows character to start completely from scratch yet give them hope for a better future

Luffy is the only one capable of destroying the world to make it better
  • Blackbeard would just destroy it for the sake of destroying it and fucking over the world
  • Shanks while protecting it would also keep the world in the current status quo with no real growth

Even tho I said shanks likely plans on stopping others like Blackbeard from getting the one piece in order to prevent the inevitable destruction it’ll cause there’s also more to it

While he probably doesn’t want the destruction of the world to happen he also likely believes luffy is the only one capable of doing it the “good” way. Which is why he’s waiting for luffy to hopefully surpass him and find the one piece instead
If luffy isn’t capable of surpassing him he’s likely going to just do things his way. As some sort of “if you can’t beat me you aren’t ready for the next step after” with that next step probably being imu

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The library is hard, but once you find a shotgun the flood is easier to deal with. Most of them are one shot material

In halo 3 the shotgun is not as good, and I swear there’s a lot more flood in that level
There’s definitely a lot more flood and the best weapons against them in 3 are plasma, which I hate to use personally

but man I gotta give it to the library. That game had a hard on for unexpected rocket flood that can end a run

Idk blackbeard doesn't seem like someone butthurt about the past (he is laughing,mentions fate, partying)
Similar to orochi or even ace it might’ve been something that affected him more as a child. Different being his bloodline if really connected to xebec was forced to be forgotten. Many people don’t really know much about xebec and that’s on purpose
There’s something definitely up with blackbeards bloodline and he definitely didn’t have an easy childhood. Just because he can be happy a celebrate now doesn’t mean he can’t also want the destruction of the world