Theory Luffy is a celestial dragon?

If the donqixote decided to throw away their status, is there a chance that celestial dragons might fall in love with a normal or non celestial dragon?

Weve saw that celestial dragons sometimes like to solo wondering around but they usually go with pairs.

i think during the time when garp, roger vs the rox pirates. Rox didnt just got one celestial dragon but more. Perhaps 3 or 2.
One of this celestial dragons are luffy’s mom she might be even related to inu sama of gorosei anyways. I think luffy’s mom parents doesnt like the fact that she fell in love to dragon. Her mom decided to run away with dragon. Over the time they grew eachother, her mom told her about the gorosei, the king of the world goverment, the meaning of D. And even more. Eventually the world goverment traced them
Luffy’s mom perhaps died from the hands of cp-0’s or even stronger foes.
Garp really hated the celestial dragons but he hated them more because of what happened beetween dragon and luffy’s mom parents and her being killed by her own parents just because of their status.

anyways i think if theres one person who can really fix the world of onepiece and that is luffy because he is half celestial dragon and he also bears the initial D. Although luffy doesnt really care about all that he was fated and destined to fix what happened before. Because he is really a king.

Last edited:
I don't think Luffy is a celestial dragon. A more likely scenario would be something regarding Dragon himself and that's why Garp hates them.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Nope I really don't see that possible...

I mean based off what he would be? He looks such a common guy... at least one could suspect there was something with Doffy that was lying in the shadows... but Luffy? Highly highly unlikely.

Nope I really don't see that possible...

I mean based off what he would be? He looks such a common guy... at least one could suspect there was something with Doffy that was lying in the shadows... but Luffy? Highly highly unlikely.
dofi’s parents seems to be decent. So theres a possible that celestial dragons could look like a normal human.

If the donqixote decided to throw away their status, is there a chance that celestial dragons might fall in love with a normal or non celestial dragon?

Weve saw that celestial dragons sometimes like to solo wondering around but they usually go with pairs.

i think during the time when garp, roger vs the rox pirates. Rox didnt just got one celestial dragon but more. Perhaps 3 or 2.
One of this celestial dragons are luffy’s mom she might be even related to inu sama of gorosei anyways. I think luffy’s mom parents doesnt like the fact that she fell in love to dragon. Her mom decided to run away with dragon. Over the time they grew eachother, her mom told her about the gorosei, the king of the world goverment, the meaning of D. And even more. Eventually the world goverment traced them
Luffy’s mom perhaps died from the hands of cp-0’s or even stronger foes.
Garp really hated the celestial dragons but he hated them more because of what happened beetween dragon and luffy’s mom parents and her being killed by her own parents just because of their status.

anyways i think if theres one person who can really fix the world of onepiece and that is luffy because he is half celestial dragon and he also bears the initial D. Although luffy doesnt really care about all that he was fated and destined to fix what happened before. Because he is really a king.
It is not a new theory, bt i like that you are coming up with wild ideas. Might hit right in few more tries.