Speculations Luffy is Joy Boy. Zoro is Ryuma. REINCARNATION. We got Naturo'd. It's Zor-over

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
People, who mocked my Zoro being Toki and Ryuma's kid from the past sent to the future plotline, can kiss my bright red ass (that's my nose, where are you kissing? WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY NOSE IS BIGGER THAN MY ASS, EXCUSE ME???).

Bro I would so much rather Zoro is Ryuma's kid from the past than "Ryuma reincarnation."

I'm not even mad at Oda, this is me being pissed at reincarnation.

Shit's over.

It was never One Piece, this is like, Fifth Piece, or something.

Roger and Shanks have been paving the way for Joy Boy to return. Emeth straight up felt Joy Boy's Haki in Luffy, and Luffy outright reminded him of Joy Boy.

When the rope was untied, the Haki wasn't transferred: it burst out. Items like that Rope and the Mary Geoise Straw Hat can hold Haki, but not transfer it.

Haki can be transferred in the present; the reason Luffy got up to fight Kaido again, was because of the Will of people who wanted him to defeat Kaido (especially Nami IMO). Roger/Shanks also probably put some Haki into the hat to help the next Pirate King out of a tough time.

Elephants are known for their hearing; they can detect each other from LONG ASS distances. So, Elephants have very distinctive hearing.

The reason Zunesha heard the Drums of Liberation, is because Luffy is the reincarnation of Joy Boy.

The only way the heartbeat could sound the same, is if Luffy has the same heart as Joy Boy. What are the odds that two people in the world will ever be born with identical heartbeats? Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

Kishimoto is laughing so hard somewhere

Shout out to Toriyama, Goku, and Dragon Ball for not pulling this shit.

The best part?

THE MAIN CHARACTER IN MY WRITING IS A REINCARNATED HERO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shout out to Sanji for not having a famous ancestor (yes I just jinxed Sanji intentionally, I FUCKING DID, ALL HE HAS DONE IS HURT ME POST TIME SKIP)

INB4 Chopper was Rudolph in a past life

More and more, I think (hope?) that Joyboy is just Luffy via closed loop time travel... And Ryuma is just Zoro. And other historical figures might be other strawhats.

I would have a hard time with reincarnation or prophecy bullshit without a twist. I don't think you introduce time travel to your story, not really expand on it, for side characters... Oda could have had Kinemon, Kanjuro and Momo just be 20 years older. Or any other plot without time travel.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
More and more, I think (hope?) that Joyboy is just Luffy via closed loop time travel... And Ryuma is just Zoro. And other historical figures might be other strawhats.

I would have a hard time with reincarnation or prophecy bullshit without a twist. I don't think you introduce time travel to your story, not really expand on it, for side characters... Oda could have had Kinemon, Kanjuro and Momo just be 20 years older. Or any other plot without time travel.
"Inherited Will."

Sounds like Reincarnation to me.

THE MAIN CHARACTER IN MY WRITING IS A REINCARNATED HERO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Exactly Luffy is all that.

Zoro, on the other hand, is different. He has nothing to do with those things. Zoro is strong because he is always training, fighting and learning how to improve.

Last edited:
People, who mocked my Zoro being Toki and Ryuma's kid from the past sent to the future plotline, can kiss my bright red ass (that's my nose, where are you kissing? WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY NOSE IS BIGGER THAN MY ASS, EXCUSE ME???).

Bro I would so much rather Zoro is Ryuma's kid from the past than "Ryuma reincarnation."

I'm not even mad at Oda, this is me being pissed at reincarnation.

Shit's over.

It was never One Piece, this is like, Fifth Piece, or something.

Roger and Shanks have been paving the way for Joy Boy to return. Emeth straight up felt Joy Boy's Haki in Luffy, and Luffy outright reminded him of Joy Boy.

When the rope was untied, the Haki wasn't transferred: it burst out. Items like that Rope and the Mary Geoise Straw Hat can hold Haki, but not transfer it.

Haki can be transferred in the present; the reason Luffy got up to fight Kaido again, was because of the Will of people who wanted him to defeat Kaido (especially Nami IMO). Roger/Shanks also probably put some Haki into the hat to help the next Pirate King out of a tough time.

Elephants are known for their hearing; they can detect each other from LONG ASS distances. So, Elephants have very distinctive hearing.

The reason Zunesha heard the Drums of Liberation, is because Luffy is the reincarnation of Joy Boy.

The only way the heartbeat could sound the same, is if Luffy has the same heart as Joy Boy. What are the odds that two people in the world will ever be born with identical heartbeats? Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

Kishimoto is laughing so hard somewhere

Shout out to Toriyama, Goku, and Dragon Ball for not pulling this shit.

The best part?

Shout out to Sanji for not having a famous ancestor (yes I just jinxed Sanji intentionally, I FUCKING DID, ALL HE HAS DONE IS HURT ME POST TIME SKIP)

INB4 Chopper was Rudolph in a past life
Zoro is not Ryuma's reincarnation. Luffy was called the next coming of Ryuma by the citizens of Wano.

Luffy has the same fruit that joyboy had and both were awakened.

Zoro is a very distant relative of ryuma.

Neither are reincarnates.
And ? isn't that what reincarnation is ?

I mean being in someone's bloodline and looking exactly like them and acting the same way is what this is about..

Let us hope that Joy Boy does not look like luffy... "i mean he already does most likely"