Speculations Luffy is not ready to face Blackbeard or Imu sama?

back on sbs when Oda drew the 40 and 60 years age of luffy he made 2 different scenario of drawings one of these drawings one of the drawings is like a drawing similar to the age of roger and garp and one of the drawings was similar to what we saw on the previous chapter when bonney made luffy grew this is what it looks like..

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/o...9_Luffy.png/revision/latest?cb=20180707135942

it seems to me that the luffy on that chapter where bonney switch luffy to an old age is probably more older than the sbs one. But why Oda chose the second part of the drawing instead of the top one? was it because of Blackbeard or Imu sama? Is this a methapor that oda wants us to know that luffy will fail like his not ready to face Blackbeard specially Imu sama, But just like Capone said “everybody has the power to change their future” and the fact that the egg head island was called island of the future, and vegapunk knew that he was about to get killed has to do with this?

what if, just what if Luffy can change his future? The future where he could be the top portrait on the sbs that oda drew,and all he had to do is save Vegapunk from getting killed?

What if by Shanks letting Aramaki leave the Wano island, and Aramaki told about Momonuske’s artificial devil fruit and the weapon that destroyed the whole island of Lulusia has to do with this?

Last edited:
Not sure about Imu but I think Luffy should be more than ready to take on BB.
I agree with that but idk it seems to me that vegapunk is very important, there’s a chance that the power that destroyed lulusia kingdom in one shot is a ancient weapon, and there’s a chance that vegapunk is the one who unlocked it. But we all know that blackbeard is luffy’s next target not imu sama, looks to me that vegapunk has a major role if he survive