Speculations Luffy will attack Fullalead to rescue Garp in the way Whitebeard attacked Marineford for Ace

The more we get through this arc, the more its becoming clearer. For one, its now confirmed that Garp is not dead but captured. This panel means Oda definitely wants to use him for something significant, but what?

Marineford 2.0. But in this case, Luffy the emperor of the sea will replace Whitebeard the prior emperor of the sea. Luffy will succeed where he couldn't before (and we know Oda is big on callbacks) and Garp will realise the error of his ways, as previously, he stood on WG side or inactive, he saw the pirates as evil and the WG as good. This is even more interesting now because Blackbeard's dream is to be a king and subordinate to the WG.....We know Blackbeard wanted to use Koby as a bargaining chip to make Fullalead a kingdom, since he got away and Imu killed Saturn himself, its now likely that Blackbeard will use Garp the hero of the marines to trade for making Fullalalead a kingdom and Blackbeard a king of the WG......And Garp would basically become the servant of said king staying in the marines.

As for Elbaf, there's a lot of theories about the enemy being Norse mythology-related. But I don't think so.

The "ear god" that the giants were shocked about was effortlessly beaten and eaten by the Luffy. Even the giant wasn't what could beat the rabbit. So I don't think Elbaf will have any Yonko level character will be able to give Luffy a good, long fight. And since Egghead was basically just a Zhou with more fighting, it only makes sense that Elbaf is the next Wano level arc....So off course, there needs to be a appropriate villain lineup. I don't think its possible for a completely new character to fit that. It'd be surprising if it is, but Loki, Thor, Odin, Hela etc etc none of these potentials have any presence at all. So I honestly think that the big arc antagonist lineup of Elbaf Arc won't be Norse or from Elbaf. I think Elbaf will just be a jumping board to another island and that'll be Fullalead.:BigW:

Haven‘t read the thread coz I‘m waaaay to stoned for that ngl lmao.

But however I was able to understand the title while being stoned and I fully agree with that. Luffy is about to pull an „What if WB was in his prime in marineford“ lel. He would end BB with his crew and his fleet it‘s not even funny anymore samn.