Theory Luffy's mom is a random woman from Foosha village

I think Dragon just met a lady there while he was in the area. Maybe a childhood friend of his or something. Regardless, we know that Luffy was born in Foosha village and we know that Dragon was from Goa. So I just don't know how Luffy's mom could be anybody important, as apart from Sabo and the Monkey D Family, there just aren't any other important people from that area.

I think if Luffy's mom has connections to anybody, I'd say it would be Makino. She seemed to kinda look after luffy, so it would make sense if she was his aunt, or at least was friends with Luffy's mom.

I think Oda at the beginning of the series didnt plan to say anything about Luffy's mom. But now that years have passed,and the series became more popular than he expected,i think he thought about something in all these years about Luffy's mom. He will probably make her a rebel celestial dragon who felt for Dragon,or a member of the revolutionary army who died,or something similar.

I think Dragon just met a lady there while he was in the area. Maybe a childhood friend of his or something. Regardless, we know that Luffy was born in Foosha village and we know that Dragon was from Goa. So I just don't know how Luffy's mom could be anybody important, as apart from Sabo and the Monkey D Family, there just aren't any other important people from that area.

I think if Luffy's mom has connections to anybody, I'd say it would be Makino. She seemed to kinda look after luffy, so it would make sense if she was his aunt, or at least was friends with Luffy's mom.
Dragon is Luffy's mom,its just that Ivankov changed her/his gender:The real question is:Who is the father?

I dont think she is random woman. Dragon certainly meet his mother on his revo journey .

1. She is another revo member given dragon has no time to date random ladies it has to be revo member.

Hence she is still there actively helping dragon and she will appear soon.