Break Week Luffy's next opponents should be easier after Kaido

We've all seen how much of a GOAT'd villain/opponent Kaido was when he fought Luffy, right? who else is getting tired of seeing Oda making Luffy's opponents out-awesome him by making Luffy lose to them first but Luffy eventually beats them?

I'd say Oda should stop at Kaido and make Luffy's next opponents be more easier since he's now Joyboy which is the strongest OP character, we've seen him now dominating Kizaru and stopping Saturn, which is amazing, I hope we'd see more techniques out of Gear 5 like pump the brakes about Gear 6 cause we haven't seen more out of Luffy's Gear 5, also Luffy said that Gear 5 is his peak, also what if Oda would give Luffy powerups like Law making him immortal or can have 2 DF's, like imagine what if that happens?

Point is: Kaido is GOAT'd and to show more respect to him, Luffy's next opponents should be easier after Kaido as Kaido is the villain that beat Luffy the most (second was Crocodile who beat him 3 times like Byrnndi World and Zephyr beating Luffy 3 times like but they were Non-Canon) as he beat him 4 times, Luffy's next opponents be easier would show just how good Kaido is.

Tbh, none of Luffy's main opponents up until Doflamingo could beat Enel, right?

Like, if we're looking at on panel feats, it's his first arc villain who has shown CoA.

You can argue that Luffys Egghead opponents are weaker and even then i'm sure we barely saw much of Goroseis full power, but i wouldn't bet on Oda keeping Kaido as strongest opponent in the story for multiple more arcs. Likely he'll be outcreeped without doubts in Elbaf already.

Tbh, none of Luffy's main opponents up until Doflamingo could beat Enel, right?

Like, if we're looking at on panel feats, it's his first arc villain who has shown CoA.
CoA? you mean CoO, Enel had only Observation, not Armament but who knows how Enel will be in his much anticipated return? maybe he'd finally have mastered CoA and CoO
Post automatically merged:

You can argue that Luffys Egghead opponents are weaker and even then i'm sure we barely saw much of Goroseis full power, but i wouldn't bet on Oda keeping Kaido as strongest opponent in the story for multiple more arcs. Likely he'll be outcreeped without doubts in Elbaf already.
Dude, we never thought that there will be an opponent that will be a much harder and tougher fight for Luffy than Crocodile until Kaido appeared cause both Croco-Boy and Kaido were Luffy's toughest opponents ever, Kaido beat Luffy 4 times, Croco-boy did it 3 times.

CoA? you mean CoO, Enel had only Observation, not Armament but who knows how Enel will be in his much anticipated return? maybe he'd finally have mastered CoA and CoO
yeah, i meant Armament

Lucci, Moria, Oars, Pacifista, Hody and Caesar hasn't shown it in their fights against Luffy

Exactly how i guess the next big trouble for Luffy and co would face............. something that isn't normal thing.
Wano is about all preparation and with allies trying to overthrow Kaido.

Kaido is the only villain with Enel that face multiple opponents in addition to just Luffy.
We can say it's amazing how Kaido almost take the W again if not for Nika awakening after the whole thing he gone through. Everything was against him in Wano, he can't catch a break.....
I'm afraid any of current top tiers could have individually run through all those rounds and take the W till the end (they CAN'T unless i see more)

Now we got multiple top tiers or should i say undefeatable opponent in Egghead.
That's why prime BB or the next opponent that resembles Kaido type villain with Wano plot would be above Kaido by logic.
Right now with current arc everything is a mess, who are Yonko lvl, who are stronger than Kaido?? Everything is a mess as of now.
Now even as a fan of Kaido, I'm not arrogant to say Kaido will remain strongest or he's legit strongest ever including hidden character
I'm more than grateful if the opponent stronger than Kaido are some superficial entities like Imu/ Topman(maybe) and Full powered Blackbeard......

Misread your initial post, sorry chief
He could've edited it, he said the wrong haki that Enel has, he's saying that Enel was the first villain Luffy fought that had haki, Charlie said "Enel had CoA" then I corrected him that Enel had CoO, but what do you think? could've Enel became stronger and he now has CoA along with his CoO?

He could've edited it, he said the wrong haki that Enel has, he's saying that Enel was the first villain Luffy fought that had haki, Charlie said "Enel had CoA" then I corrected him that Enel had CoO, but what do you think? could've Enel became stronger and he now has CoA along with his CoO?
Even with basic Armament Enel would be a beast
His CoO is already leagues ahead of anything we've seen in the story.

Even with basic Armament Enel would be a beast
His CoO is already leagues ahead of anything we've seen in the story.
"His CoO is already leagues ahead of anything we've seen in the story "

And also Fujitora as well, have you seen how he caught Doflamingo's string? Doffy should've known better that that's an admiral MF'er, I bet Fujitora would be immune from Sugar's touch or any character that can defy Doffy's strings, and about how he did that, it's because he used both CoA and CoO or maybe CoO only as he was able to catch it quick before it'd turn him into his marionette and even had it caught him, he'd simply use CoA to break free from it.