Powers & Abilities Luffy’s gear fifth has many different forms?

Look it seems that Oda already showing us that Luffy’s gear fifth has many different forms.. In 1061 chapter he showed the normal mode we see when he use his gear fifth without a sweat, he said to bonney that the form of his white hair is when he is totally free, in the latest chapter he somehow looks like Akuma from street fighter.. and it seems that Luffy there’s a chance that Luffy’s gear fifth forms can be use by his emotions, probably when he’s angry there’s a form, when he wants to protect his friends there’s a form and so on and so fort

What do you guys think?

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

Look it seems that Oda already showing us that Luffy’s gear fifth has many different forms.. In 1061 chapter he showed the normal mode we see when he use his gear fifth without a sweat, he said to bonney that the form of his white hair is when he is totally free, in the latest chapter he somehow looks like Akuma from street fighter.. and it seems that Luffy there’s a chance that Luffy’s gear fifth forms can be use by his emotions, probably when he’s angry there’s a form, when he wants to protect his friends there’s a form and so on and so fort

What do you guys think?
Goofy is DF had many forms since before the Gears

C

Cruxroux

What do you guys think?
what is he rubber man or gear man?

Too many different forms will ruin the show.
It's like zoro changing sword every fight.
sanji changing raid suit colour every fight like a power ranger.

what is he rubber man or gear man?

Too many different forms will ruin the show.
It's like zoro changing sword every fight.
sanji changing raid suit colour every fight like a power ranger.

i think ur forgettinf the fact about what the gorosei said bout the gomu gomu no mi and literally luffy made everyone a cartoon even his opponents into a cartoon. He even grabbed a lightning! at these point anything is possible

C

Cruxroux

i think ur forgettinf the fact about what the gorosei said bout the gomu gomu no mi and literally luffy made everyone a cartoon even his opponents into a cartoon. He even grabbed a lightning! at these point anything is possible
Yea And I call that shit writing.
What's the point watching an anime/reading a manga when I can Switch on TV and Watch Tom and jerry. even their plot is better than LUffy ass pull awakening.

and more gears doesn't make any sense. I don't see anyone coming in the future who would powercreep kaido.
He is strong enough with g5. Unlike gear 4 luffy gave different version a name unlike gear 2 gear 3 and gear 5. luffy straightout said this is his peak and gear 5.

So another gear would just be another example of bad writing.