Break Week .

Gods race vs legendary samurai clan? Hmmm.....
Ryuma single handily defeated the WG and not just that, he put the fear of god into them that has lasted for hundreds of years
Woah woah, I'm here for Ryuma wank and all but when did he defeated the World Government? Wasn't the WG only heard about the dragon slaying of Ryuma?
You guys are insane, always dick measuring.
Zoro vs Sanji is stupid enough and now it’s about DNA.
Ushimaru vs Judge also became a thing...
:lawsigh::kaidowhat:
Don't forget Pudding vs Hiyori.:josad:

Gods race vs legendary samurai clan? Hmmm.....

Woah woah, I'm here for Ryuma wank and all but when did he defeated the World Government? Wasn't the WG only heard about the dragon slaying of Ryuma?

Don't forget Pudding vs Hiyori.:josad:
He slayed a dragon and then when wano was known as the city of gold he single handedly defended wano from pirates and the like and so the WG decided its best to leave them alone as they don't bother other nations, so in current timeline akainu told Kizaru (ch 907) not to go to wano because of the unknown military stregnth of the samurai but I don't remember a direct ryumma WG confrontation

These Zoro vs Sanji threads are just getting dumb. Both are great for their character.

Zoros character is a Ronin. He’s a wandering Samurai, being related to an alien like a Lunarian wouldn’t fit his character.

Sanjis character is based on Satan. His fire has long been connected to hell, being related to a notable samurai wouldn’t fit his character.

However Zoro being related to the sword god and Sanji having the blood of fallen angels kicked out of their home by gods? There’s no better connection.
Sanji isn't even a lunarian

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I can't wait to find out about this backstory I guess, why Sanji's mother precautions didn't work out in the first place if that is the case.