General & Others Madara is gay

Hashirama calls him quote a gift from divine. Which wouldt happen if they were seeing one another as friends

Hashirama's brother and own father call him meeting with another boy as suspicious which adds extra proof to this assertion

Madara as he gets enveloped in kaguya's body. Thinks to himself where he went wrong.

Like these could very well be his last words and he's thinking about hashirama. If they were just friends then why would he think about hashirama here who would think about a friend like this as they are about to die??

What confirms this even more so would be madara says well guess that's okay, Implying he didt like it and was kinda shocked that he seen him as just that

It's also said that madara would allow nobody to touch him but hashirama and that he excites him

It's also said that madara waited years for hashirama which if they were just friends would not happen, The person would just move on from them normally

Hashirama also viscously protected madara even after he likely murdered all his siblings. So very clearly they are beyond just friends as he wouldt forgive him so easily elsewise

It's pretty much confirmed as madara was nervous about hashi seeing his junk

People still deny it, It's so obvious too

Kishimoto was a master of gay subtext,its not like Naruto and Sasuke's bond is very different lol its also a reason why Naruto as a manga has more female fans than One Piece or Dragon Ball. So yeah,Kishi and the anime staff often did this gay subtext,but its just subtext,i dont think they ever wanted to make some characters actually gay,they just wanted to give some fanservice to yaoi fans.

Kishimoto was a master of gay subtext,its not like Naruto and Sasuke's bond is very different lol its also a reason why Naruto as a manga has more female fans than One Piece or Dragon Ball. So yeah,Kishi and the anime staff often did this gay subtext,but its just subtext,i dont think they ever wanted to make some characters actually gay,they just wanted to give some fanservice to yaoi fans.

There was a gay character, zabuza and haku
Literally embracing his boyfriend as he falls into the afterlife with him, Cant get much more gay then that really.

Literally embracing his boyfriend as he falls into the afterlife with him, Cant get much more gay then that really.
Yeah,i dont know if Oda really made Zabusa canonically gay,but he surely played with that idea. He likes this kind of subtext

Zabuza found him as a child and Haku was a teen when he died

OP I think you might have spent a lot of time on tumbrl

Hashirama calls him quote a gift from divine. Which wouldt happen if they were seeing one another as friends

Hashirama's brother and own father call him meeting with another boy as suspicious which adds extra proof to this assertion

Madara as he gets enveloped in kaguya's body. Thinks to himself where he went wrong.

Like these could very well be his last words and he's thinking about hashirama. If they were just friends then why would he think about hashirama here who would think about a friend like this as they are about to die??

What confirms this even more so would be madara says well guess that's okay, Implying he didt like it and was kinda shocked that he seen him as just that

It's also said that madara would allow nobody to touch him but hashirama and that he excites him

It's also said that madara waited years for hashirama which if they were just friends would not happen, The person would just move on from them normally

Hashirama also viscously protected madara even after he likely murdered all his siblings. So very clearly they are beyond just friends as he wouldt forgive him so easily elsewise

It's pretty much confirmed as madara was nervous about hashi seeing his junk

People still deny it, It's so obvious too
Dude,that is not gay.That is just a very strong friendship.I lost a childhood friend 6 months ago and i'm still not 100% alright about it.He was like a brother,we did a lot of stuff together,shared private stories with each other,tried to help each other,i got a job for him once...We were true friends.That is it.Madara and Hashirama are just friends.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah,i dont know if Oda really made Zabusa canonically gay,but he surely played with that idea. He likes this kind of subtext
Oda?LOL

Oda never wrote any material in the naruto series, not as far as im aware
The manga is wrote by kishimoto,boruto is wrote by a man by the name of kodachi,some dudes at studio pierrot write the anime and bandai handles the games.