General Mafia General Chat

Honestly I remember playing Death note games in 2013-14 a decade ago in another site we never called it mafia per se .

Oro Jackson was the site where I learned how to play Mafia . Traditional , Town of Salem and Role Madness .

Learning and unlearning has been part of Mafia Journey the key is I meet new people on this journey and I made great friends along the way .

Emil

Certified Memelord
Honestly I remember playing Death note games in 2013-14 a decade ago in another site we never called it mafia per se .

Oro Jackson was the site where I learned how to play Mafia . Traditional , Town of Salem and Role Madness .

Learning and unlearning has been part of Mafia Journey the key is I meet new people on this journey and I made great friends along the way .
now when they ask you what is mafia? you can proudly say: mafia is the friends we make along the way!

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I met this guy once IRL who only watched OP and nothing else and was an OP aficionado. Praising it like it was the Holy Grail of anime.

When I said I only read the OP manga and don't watch the anime he basically went on a sermon on why I should also watch the anime lol

It took every fiber of my being to not say that OP is overrated.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I met this guy once IRL who only watched OP and nothing else and was an OP aficionado. Praising it like it was the Holy Grail of anime.

When I said I only read the OP manga and don't watch the anime he basically went on a sermon on why I should also watch the anime lol

It took every fiber of my being to not say that OP is overrated.
maybe in comparison it was overrated back then, but since they revamped everything it is justified where it is right now

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
maybe in comparison it was overrated back then, but since they revamped everything it is justified where it is right now
I watched the anime until the last aired ep back then which was around the main fight in FI arc. Then I dumped it for the manga. I stumbled upon some clips of Onigashima battles few weeks ago give or take.

More importantly, finished watching Spy x Family Code White in the cinemas, and it's a whole other experience in cinema with 4DX than at home lol