General & Others Manga Hype

So I’m not new to reading the manga, as I started at about 6-7 years during Dressrosa back when I was in 11th grade. However, I missed the marineford arc in the manga. So my question is where y’all as hyped for every chapter like I am now? Waiting the last two weeks for chapter 1005 and for Oda to deliver the way he did was amazing. I’ve always been excited to read a new chapter, but recently that feeling has been amplified.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’ve been week-to-week since halfway through Enies Lobby, and even with all the flaws that have manifested in Oda’s storytelling since then, I’m just as excited for every new chapter now as I was back then. Don’t think that feeling really ever abates, you get hooked on the dopamine hit and that’s all it takes for the rest of your life :akaman:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
So I’m not new to reading the manga, as I started at about 6-7 years during Dressrosa back when I was in 11th grade. However, I missed the marineford arc in the manga. So my question is where y’all as hyped for every chapter like I am now? Waiting the last two weeks for chapter 1005 and for Oda to deliver the way he did was amazing. I’ve always been excited to read a new chapter, but recently that feeling has been amplified.
Well there's sensible reason to be particularly excited for me since I care a lot about battles in the manga, let alone wars, let alone giant wars. This is why the Final War arc will most likely be one of my favourite arcs ever and nevertheless so is Wano proving, expecially for the Zoro-Kaido parallelism being reiterated.