Future Events Megumi character development moving forward

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
I have a really bad feeling about megumi's character in the future. this culling game arc where megumi and yuji are going around like a duo gives me intense gojo geto vibes.

i think that megumi and yuji will try their best to save tsumiki but fail ~ just like how gojo and geto failed riko amanai. then megumi might go feral and masters the full potential of the ten shadows and will become one of the strongest :josad:.

@Zowo @Seth thoughts?
Post automatically merged:

yo @Zowo this is what i mean by bad feeling. too much shine but he will lose tsumiki. gege aint gonna cuck megumi like Lorikoshi for sure and gege will 100% not hesitate to kill people if it means narrative progress. :josad::cheers:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I have a really bad feeling about megumi's character in the future. this culling game arc where megumi and yuji are going around like a duo gives me intense gojo geto vibes.

i think that megumi and yuji will try their best to save tsumiki but fail ~ just like how gojo and geto failed riko amanai. then megumi might go feral and masters the full potential of the ten shadows and will become one of the strongest :josad:.

@Zowo @Seth thoughts?
Post automatically merged:

yo @Zowo this is what i mean by bad feeling. too much shine but he will lose tsumiki. gege aint gonna cuck megumi like Lorikoshi for sure and gege will 100% not hesitate to kill people if it means narrative progress. :josad::cheers:
Wow, it's really good to know that there is more and more people who see this pattern. Gege is not afraid of pulling off stuff like this.

Megumi's character development is good but he still gives me vibes of a person who would instantly throw away his life for Yuuji if he only got the chance to save his future.

We will see how the Culling game will progress. Even tho I like good endings and family reunions I think that Megumi's sister should die right before him or just Megumi witness her death. I doubt he will get free of the shackles that bind him for the majority of the series. Even though he has moments like when he tried to put up a Domain Expansion I still believe he doesn't believe in himself enough and he doesn't treat his life as valuable as he should.

I think the lesson Gojo wanted him to learn the most is that he can't just throw away his life when he feels like it because it is the easiest way to do it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
i kinda wonder what sukuna gains from the enchain vow. surely he has some plan in place and is waiting to use it.

wouldnt put it past gege to make megumi & yuji save tsumiki after a long and hard arc only for sukuna to slaughter her before megumi's eyes using the enchain vow. the entire relationship between yuji & megumi stems from the question "what if the person i save goes on to kill other people" ~ would be fucking heartbreaking for megumi to see yuji/sukuna kill tsumiki.

gojo's development happened in the hidden inventory arc after he was put down so easily by toji. his deep belief in himself and that he is the strongest was broken. im guessing sukuna's aiming for a similar thing with megumi and his beliefs to push forward his development. maybe there is a way for sukuna to revive fully if a person can use a technique from the ten shadows which megumi doesnt know of.

with gege looking to wrap up the manga in like 2 years max and yuji asking yuta explicity to put him down if sukuna comes out again, i definitely see this happening. its gonna be sad but glorious

:josad::steef:

Seth

โ€Ž
i kinda wonder what sukuna gains from the enchain vow. surely he has some plan in place and is waiting to use it.

wouldnt put it past gege to make megumi & yuji save tsumiki after a long and hard arc only for sukuna to slaughter her before megumi's eyes using the enchain vow. the entire relationship between yuji & megumi stems from the question "what if the person i save goes on to kill other people" ~ would be fucking heartbreaking for megumi to see yuji/sukuna kill tsumiki.

gojo's development happened in the hidden inventory arc after he was put down so easily by toji. his deep belief in himself and that he is the strongest was broken. im guessing sukuna's aiming for a similar thing with megumi and his beliefs to push forward his development. maybe there is a way for sukuna to revive fully if a person can use a technique from the ten shadows which megumi doesnt know of.

with gege looking to wrap up the manga in like 2 years max and yuji asking yuta explicity to put him down if sukuna comes out again, i definitely see this happening. its gonna be sad but glorious

:josad::steef:
Bro. We share some brain cells.

I also thought about this. This might be the highlight of this arc. Sukuna killing Tsumiki in front of Megumi to piss him off and get the best out of Megumi while Megumi will be losing his shit looking at Sukuna's presence with Yuuji's body. Maybe this will trigger some emotional shit with Megumi.

Yuta will be the one to end this but damn.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
bro wtf lol. its nice to see people who actually understand jjk and gege. im actually convinced that this arc is gonna build up to another brutal ending like shibuya and this is it. its gonna be fucking mad :cheers::steef:

Seth

โ€Ž
bro wtf lol. its nice to see people who actually understand jjk and gege. im actually convinced that this arc is gonna build up to another brutal ending like shibuya and this is it. its gonna be fucking mad :cheers::steef:
My dream scenario for the ending of this arc.

Sukuna rampages around and is about to kill someone important like Megumi or else and then he senses someone. Turns around and it's Gojo who was freed by let's say Hakari and Yuta and they just stare at each other before the showdown.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
it can nicely tie into the final arc where the rest can hunt and finally put down yuji/sukuna for good giving yuji the death he wished for. i only expect megumi out of the main cast to survive at the end, becoming another gojo like figure for the future generations.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
megumi is probably the best new gen deuteragonist with the way bakugo is getting cucked. actually excited and scared for his development lmfao.