Men's Fashion and General Health

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Welcome you lackluster men that dont cover their bodies in oil and wrestle wild boars

A general fashion and general health thread

Anyway i have a question

How the hell do i work out during summer? I often take daily walks - hour long - but since summer is being a bitch i cant do that bcs of the heat. Only time i can go is in the evening but way up in 10pm range - when i go to sleep

In the morning i go to work at 06:30.
So just wondering, got any healthy tips how to keep in motion despite this shit weather

Buy a bench and some dumbells, keep doing your push ups and sit ups, add some exercices that involves weight lifting (with a pair of dumbells, you can do simple curls, squats with additional weight, train your shoulder, triceps, chest, for a minimum investment), you can also add a 10 min cardio program that you can easily find on YouTube.

This shouldn't take you more than the one hour you used to have for your walks and you should get some decent results if you're consistent.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Buy a bench and some dumbells, keep doing your push ups and sit ups, add some exercices that involves weight lifting (with a pair of dumbells, you can do simple curls, squats with additional weight, train your shoulder, triceps, chest, for a minimum investment), you can also add a 10 min cardio program that you can easily find on YouTube.

This shouldn't take you more than the one hour you used to have for your walks and you should get some decent results if you're consistent.
i do have a 10 kilo dumbells, bought it last week so that should be good too for now

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
β€Ž
Be like PewDiePie, man's only has broken ass weight press and all in one dumbbells in his storage room and he become buffed. Bring some banana with you and workout there. Couple of reps a day should be fine.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Anyone ever wore a new piece of clothing you never wear and stole all the looks?

I bought grey pants and put them on first time. Everyone complimenting

BangOOπŸ…

Pepebusi Spammer
β€Ž
I dont care too much about how much my clothes/shirts/flanel in my closet/wardrobe
And i just owns 4 denim jeans (yes only 4)

But i do care about my sneakers. :pepemwai: