Versus Battle Mereoleona vs the Yonko

Who wins ?

• Tie/Could go either way/I'm not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Whaat? Is there some feat/portrayal or mention of her having that kind of speed?
Black Clover high tiers in General all have FTL combat feats. There was one fight between a High Tier BC Character (Yami) and a top tier (Patri), where it was explicitly shown that said top tier was using light speed attacks but he was too slow for the high tier, so the top tier starts increasing the speed of his attacks and that was when he actually started pressuring the high tier in terms of speed.

Then later, a top top tier (Julius) showed that the exact same character who was significantly faster than light (Patri) was like a child to his speed, and was massively restraining his own power and still almost defeating Patri multiple times.

Mereoleona, especially her current version, is a Black Clover top-top tier, or a mid top tier at worst if we downplay her. A character who can use Copy Magic (Rhya) started using one of Patri’s FTL Light attacks on her, and she laughed maniacly as she incinerated said attack.

OT: even if it’s all four of them at once, Mereoleona will incinerate the Yonko without them posing much of a threat to her. The moment that a massively less-powerful Mereoleona incinerated a giant water-dragon that was specifically made to counter her after she was incinerating every other form of magic that was being used on her, was when Tabata solidified Mereoleona as a character who isn’t going to take shit from any OP character.

And this was well before Mereoleona attained her current level of power which involves her literally “becoming Mana” (<-wtf) with her Hellfire Incarnate form. In addition to her treating Light Magic and Dark Magic respectively like a complete joke, she can also bathe in Magma (RIP) without any issues, has Mana Zone mastery which means she can turn the entire area around her into her own mana attacks, and overall she’s just going to raze everybody in OP. I would not at all be surprised if she could incinerate Akainu.

She incinerates Kaido and Big Mom with ease, they stand 0 chance at reacting to her or withstanding her fire. Teach’s Yami fruit may be tricky but Mereoleona, before her Hellfire Incarnate, was incinerating Dark Magic like it was a meme, so she probably just incinerates Teach very quickly as well. And Shanks we honestly have no idea but the fact that he is close to the other Yonko in power means he’ll likely be turned to ash very quickly.

Mereoleona is just way too much for the OP verse in power. @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @playa4321 @whoever else

H

Haoshoku

You would have to equalize speed to make things more interesting. As it stands, Meroleona is simply too fast. Rhya’s FTL arrows weren’t posing much of an issue:
The speed difference alone makes it one sided. With mana zone she’s gonna run circles around them and torch Kaido for breakfast.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Black Clover high tiers in General all have FTL combat feats. There was one fight between a High Tier BC Character (Yami) and a top tier (Patri), where it was explicitly shown that said top tier was using light speed attacks but he was too slow for the high tier, so the top tier starts increasing the speed of his attacks and that was when he actually started pressuring the high tier in terms of speed.

Then later, a top top tier (Julius) showed that the exact same character who was significantly faster than light (Patri) was like a child to his speed, and was massively restraining his own power and still almost defeating Patri multiple times.

Mereoleona, especially her current version, is a Black Clover top-top tier, or a mid top tier at worst if we downplay her. A character who can use Copy Magic (Rhya) started using one of Patri’s FTL Light attacks on her, and she laughed maniacly as she incinerated said attack.

OT: even if it’s all four of them at once, Mereoleona will incinerate the Yonko without them posing much of a threat to her. The moment that a massively less-powerful Mereoleona incinerated a giant water-dragon that was specifically made to counter her after she was incinerating every other form of magic that was being used on her, was when Tabata solidified Mereoleona as a character who isn’t going to take shit from any OP character.

And this was well before Mereoleona attained her current level of power which involves her literally “becoming Mana” (<-wtf) with her Hellfire Incarnate form. In addition to her treating Light Magic and Dark Magic respectively like a complete joke, she can also bathe in Magma (RIP) without any issues, has Mana Zone mastery which means she can turn the entire area around her into her own mana attacks, and overall she’s just going to raze everybody in OP. I would not at all be surprised if she could incinerate Akainu.

She incinerates Kaido and Big Mom with ease, they stand 0 chance at reacting to her or withstanding her fire. Teach’s Yami fruit may be tricky but Mereoleona, before her Hellfire Incarnate, was incinerating Dark Magic like it was a meme, so she probably just incinerates Teach very quickly as well. And Shanks we honestly have no idea but the fact that he is close to the other Yonko in power means he’ll likely be turned to ash very quickly.

Mereoleona is just way too much for the OP verse in power. @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @playa4321 @whoever else
Thanks for the tag.

First and foremost. Speed.... Base Mereoleona is a Demon of Speed, she was faster than Elf who used Light Magic spells and on top of that, she has Hellfire mode where she basically becomes Lava/fire herself. She's a natural disaster moving at the speed above the light in her base form and she still has a mode called Hellfire which makes her faster and stronger. I'm not sitting much on forums like comic vine or etc but her speed is pushing the limits of FTL or whatever speed is after that.

( Light magic is self-explanatory and when it comes to why it matters that dude is an Elf. Elf is basically like an upgraded version of human, with more mana, more speed, and etc )

Her ap and general offensive prowess. Sweet Jesus. Mereoleona is one of the most advanced mages in Black Clover story in terms of offensive capabilities. Her Fire Magic allows her to muscle thru majority of things. Fire Magic is one of the best offensive magic types in all of Black Clover. When she fought that guy I mentioned above called Rhya. She muscled thru his attacks and they were involving: Light Magic, Water Magic, Ice Magic, and Dark Magic ( which people like to argue is the best magic type in Black Clover ).

Mana Zone which is one of the most advanced techniques in the show not only increases her range of attacks which at this point should be few mountains. Her attacks became more fierce and stronger than ever.

She literally outpowered amped Elf Rhya. Listen. Guy has rapid-fire healing spells which heal his wounds instantly. Her attacks were so powerful and fast that a dude with FTL healing spells couldn't do shit. His spell literally cannot keep up with Mereoleona.

When she turns on Hellfire mode she has an affinity for both fire and lava. Listen you can be as durable as you want but I would argue for how long Kaido could tank FTL+ lava attacks right?

When she turns on Hellfire mode she is said to become one with Mana which is a huge and I will repeat huge deal in Black Clover.

It's like you have a sea and you become one with it so you can freely roam or use its power.

Durability.....

If we use VS. battles scale.

She tanked attacks from x6 Elfs whom attack potency is Large Island level. They couldn't put her down.

On top of that while they ganged up on Mereoleona while she was under a Sleeping spell which decreases her magic capabilities, reaction time, speed, and strength.

I don't see Yonko getting away with this fight.

Conclusion: Mereoleona brutalizes the Yonko squad and burns them into the ashes with not much of a problem.

H

Haoshoku

I mean to touch on the speed more. After picking this series back up myself and finishing the Elf Arc it’s pretty clear that Black Clover characters who are worth their salt are atleast slightly faster than light bare minimum.

I was originally under the impression that only a select few characters could actually fight at those speeds but the Elf Arc throws that out the window.

But even before that you had non-ki Asta semi casually parrying reflected light from a heated Gauche:
Now the make up of these elemental magic types in the Black Clover verse have the same make up as the real world elements as that Sally girl said. So fire is fire, water is water, earth is earth, wind is wind and light is light. So you legit have a slightly FTL Asta based of chapter 39 alone and in base.

Whether one agrees with Asta being FTL by that time or not is irrelevant tho, even tho there ain’t no reason to since Gauche has proven he’s FTL regardless vs Patri.
Because by the Elf Arc lightspeed becomes child’s play anyways. You got several characters who’ve either demonstrated FTL combat speeds or scale off other characters in Rhya, Mereoleona, Dark Patri (considerably faster than his regular self), Nozelle (who overwhelmed Dark Patri) , Licht, Lumiere, Zagred, Asta, Yuno, Yami, Jack, Valkyrie Noel, Fana, Veto and blah blah blah.

Pretty much anyone who was worth their salt in the Elf Arc and was atleast comparable to Base Asta in combat speed should be faster than light.

H

Haoshoku

Being faster doesnt mean you win
Being significantly faster and having the noticeable edge in AP does tho. Elf Arc Meroleona is not far off their ballpark in AP from what I understand but Post Timeskip she apparently defeats a monster comparable to or stronger than Demon Licht who threatened to destroy the Clover Kingdom which should somewhere around country sized, @Seth @Light D Lamperouge can clarify if that checks out

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Being significantly faster and having the noticeable edge in AP does tho. Elf Arc Meroleona is not far off their ballpark in AP from what I understand but Post Timeskip she apparently defeats a monster comparable to or stronger than Demon Licht who threatened to destroy the Clover Kingdom which should somewhere around country sized, @Seth @Light D Lamperouge can clarify if that checks out
Yes, she did.

She needed one punch to make this giant creature fall and later when she activated her "Hellfire" mode which basically allows her to become one with mana and fucking Lava lady she one-shots this monster:

I think I explained it well enough before why her ap is amazing.

Why I was so keen on focusing on speed is because her ap is already enough to fuck up a Yonko.

Combine this with FTL+ speed.

As I said I don't imagine Kaido or Big Mom tanking FTL+ Lava punches for too long.

They just can't catch her and she has ap enough to muscle thru their durability.

I didnt say the Yonkous wins,just wanted to point out that being faster is not the only factor