Versus Battle Mereoleona vs Zenon

Who wins ?

• Total voters
Zenon should take this Mid-high difficulty.

I can't gauge post-ts Mereoleona as of yet so I base this on the information we have up to the Mereoleona's final appearance.

I give it a Mid-high difficulty because Mereoleona is ridiculously fast and I assume that Caldius Brachium should be a nice counter to Zenon's Bone magic. Although as I say time and time again. There is no way Dark Triad member loses to one Captain level character.

It's just impossible.
You don't think Post-TS Mereoleona is magic emperor level ? Lots of people are saying she's Prime Lumiere level now based on her feat against the demon.

Zenon should take this Mid-high difficulty.

I can't gauge post-ts Mereoleona as of yet so I base this on the information we have up to the Mereoleona's final appearance.

I give it a Mid-high difficulty because Mereoleona is ridiculously fast and I assume that Caldius Brachium should be a nice counter to Zenon's Bone magic. Although as I say time and time again. There is no way Dark Triad member loses to one Captain level character.

It's just impossible.
I'd say it's high at minimum in favour of zenon, but mereoleonas first feat after TS is pretty brutal, so depending on the upcoming chapter might make it extreme diff

Do you think this spell works like an dimension in which Zenon can perform Itachi's Tsukuyomi shit or just boost his own powers?

Simple trap is not much to stop Mereoleona.
I don't know how exactly Zenon's spell works yet, not enough to go off.
But Yuno believes that he cannot beat Zenon without spatial magic or a counter for it. Hence why he was training with Langris and has him as his partner for the upcoming fight.