[FNZ] Role Madness Metal Gear Mafia - Game Over: Patriots Win [Michelle Only Player Alive]

Would you take part in part two using the same universe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Tinfoil: Someone other player than Pot Goblin also got votesilenced somehow without being informed about it? Probably the player that Ekko is voting (me) as he is either T-Pein's scummate or doing stupid Ekko things? I'm about to give up figuring this out. First voting time gets reduced by a few hours and then a hammer can't be reached for unknown reasons. Only thing I know is that this is not town-friendly.

DAY TWO FINAL VOTE COUNT

T-Pein [10] - Rej, Indigo, Midnight Delight, Mr. Reloaded, Joygirl, hime, Fujishiro, Peroroncino, Kiku, Rhea
Fujishiro [1] - Orwellian
Kiku [2] - T-Pein, Polar Bear
Mr. Reloaded [1] - The Orca
Joygirl [1] - Ekkologix

A lynch has occurred it is now Dusk until a day ending post is posted. You can continue to talk.

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 30 Aug 2023 15:20 in London, England (timeanddate.co

[host made a typo copy and paste]​

J

Joygirl1

I'm unable to follow this anymore, just hope T-Pein flips scum. Otherwise it was on himself because claiminig revenge kill and threatening to shoot someone as vig was stupid as hell.

Day Two End Post #1
DAY TWO END POST

- Everyone receives a call from Hal Emmerich who sounds incredibly stressed. He informs you that the holding force on Shadow Moses Island have been forcing him to tamper with equipment and apologies for that happened to 'The Chaff Grenade' but recommends that items are used sooner rather than later. He also bleats that you can't trust everything you are told, but there is one fact in life that can never be fake. Mathematics.

- He informs you that he is still tracking Problem #2 and he has managed to suspend it until the beginning of Day Three.

+ + + + + + +

A lynch has occurred and after receiving the necessary votes - @T-Pein™ has been lynched.

T-PEIN | NATASHA ROMANENKO [Patriot Aligned]
You are so good at your job, sometimes you forget your life is a lie.

You are the Spiteful One .

Passive Ability:
If you are lynched - you will show what it means to be Spiteful. You will have a Vengeful Kill, where you can kill anyone who voted for your death.

As a Patriot you will also have a factional kill action. A kill action must be assigned to a particular member of the Patriots.

You are Patriot Aligned - you win when you eliminate all threats to the Patriot

+ + + + + + +

VENEGFUL KILL WILL BE POSTED IN NEXT POST. YOU CAN CONTINUE TO TALK UNTIL THIS POST IS MADE. DO SO WITH CAUTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.