MHA Spoilers 344

So far the only two major fights that I care about is the Todoroki Sibling fight and the Momo and other students fight to avenge Midnight.
Only one those fights has any set up sadly.

Its sort of weird the collective shrug of the shoulders every character did when they subsequently forgot to write in the Midnight plot line lol.
Post automatically merged:

Pretty fun sounding chapter, though. Everything is going TOO smoothly. I believe Act 3 will end with the raid failing (wait...).
Some things will probably go badly, but ultimately the heroes will come out on top(its the final battle, and we already know they win).

Monoma focus? I'll take it, dude's great. I liked his realisation that you can be your own protagonist and that no one's really a side character since he'd always been so hung up on not being seen as unimportant. Sadly, he isn't given focus very often and unfortunately a lot of those dudes are side characters that are only given a few panels to shine every once in a while but still, I appreciate atleast he got this. Shinso showing up was nice too.

Guess things are starting, I look forward to this confrontation.

It is called My HERO Academia not My VILLAIN Academia..

The villains are cool but still its all about hero stuffs and tbh this chapter looks LIT

Monoma focus? I'll take it, dude's great. I liked his realisation that you can be your own protagonist and that no one's really a side character since he'd always been so hung up on not being seen as unimportant. Sadly, he isn't given focus very often and unfortunately a lot of those dudes are side characters that are only given a few panels to shine every once in a while but still, I appreciate atleast he got this. Shinso showing up was nice too.

Guess things are starting, I look forward to this confrontation.
I enjoyed the line from Vlad assuring Monoma he was a protagonist, but I think its sort of just a blatant lie. There are definitely side characters in MHA. Actually, stuff that, side characters is too generous. They are more like background characters.

This feels like the series trying to grapple with how little panel time its given to a lot of its characters, but it also feels like its sort of shooting its own leg off to try and deal with it. The series saying that "there are no side characters" leaves it open for viewing every character as needing to be seen as something that needs to be fully fleshed, and the series just really hasn't bothered with that at all.