Powers & Abilities MHA Top 10 strongest attacks

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You know, Endeavor really is underrated and over-hated lol. His prominence burn is one of the most dangerous attacks in the series, his quirk is very strong, his physical stats are very high, his experience is literally the best in the manga, etc…show my man Enji some love lol.

1. ICBM Punch
2. US of Smash (Prime)
3. Prominence Burn
4. US of Smash (Weakened)
5. Keraunos
6. Star’s Atmosphere strikes
7. Re-Destro’s big move

Not really sure how to scale the rest tbh lol. Theoretically Tomura’s Decay could be number 1 but that attack can have its AOE fairly easily dodged by anyone who can fly or levitate like Enji did.

Also, Mirio is OP as fuck since he can easily evade any of these attacks lmfao

Sry i dont really remember which is the strongest move.
But atm strap n strip i think got the strongest attack but who knows she lost after all.

You know, Endeavor really is underrated and over-hated lol. His prominence burn is one of the most dangerous attacks in the series, his quirk is very strong, his physical stats are very high, his experience is literally the best in the manga, etc…show my man Enji some love lol.

1. ICBM Punch
2. US of Smash (Prime)
3. Prominence Burn
4. US of Smash (Weakened)
5. Keraunos
6. Star’s Atmosphere strikes
7. Re-Destro’s big move

Not really sure how to scale the rest tbh lol. Theoretically Tomura’s Decay could be number 1 but that attack can have its AOE fairly easily dodged by anyone who can fly or levitate like Enji did.

Also, Mirio is OP as fuck since he can easily evade any of these attacks lmfao
this 100% but we still not see true power of AFO/shigaraki maybe in next fight vs SS we gonna see his true power

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Don’t know. AM even weakened have his all into that attack. I think AM would have countered PB with United state of smash at Kamino. Even injured AM was still the numéro uno
I think weakened All Might would’ve been burned to ash the second he even tried to attack Endeavor lol. Even Tomura with All Might level physicals needed super regen to survive Prominence Burn.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think weakened All Might would’ve been burned to ash the second he even tried to attack Endeavor lol. Even Tomura with All Might level physicals needed super regen to survive Prominence Burn.

AM strength from this attack is insane. Against a PB I think AM can counter it and blow Endeavor away. But AM will maybe be hurt too.

I think it will be kinda like but x10 and with AM coming on top.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

AM strength from this attack is insane. Against a PB I think AM can counter it and blow Endeavor away. But AM will maybe be hurt too.

I think it will be kinda like but x10 and with AM coming on top.

How will All Might counter heat lol? With brute force? I doubt it, that's never even been shown to be possible in MHA. Even the Deku vs Shoto class you showed had Cementos preventing direct contact between the two.

If All Might tries to charge in on Prominence Burn, he gets incinerated or mortally burned, no question. Tomura himself is direct proof that All Might cannot survive Endeavor's max firepower through sheer force.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
How will All Might counter heat lol? With brute force? I doubt it, that's never even been shown to be possible in MHA. Even the Deku vs Shoto class you showed had Cementos preventing direct contact between the two.

If All Might tries to charge in on Prominence Burn, he gets incinerated or mortally burned, no question. Tomura himself is direct proof that All Might cannot survive Endeavor's max firepower through sheer force.
The air pressure of USOS is likely insane

Here is the manga air pressure of a nerfed normal smash

And United states of smash against War arc shiggy would have KO him. It KOed and overpowered AFO at Kamino. Shiggy would be stomped by USOS.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The air pressure of USOS is likely insane

Here is the manga air pressure of a nerfed normal smash

And United states of smash against War arc shiggy would have KO him. It KOed and overpowered AFO at Kamino. Shiggy would be stomped by USOS.
Maybe lol. But Prominence Burn is still far more lethal than USOS. AFO survived USOS to the face, but Shigaraki would not survive Prominence Burn without healing.

So brute force USOS >>>> Prominence Burn
Lethality Prominence Burn >>>> USOS