Midnight Has Been Added Into One's Justice 2 As A Fighter!

G

Gorosei Informer

These videos are English dubbed instead though, just a heads up:

I wasn't expecting new characters for OJ2 or Midnight especially! Pretty surprisingly honestly but glad to see her in it. I can only dream of playable Miruko, Burning Curious Lady Nagant and Star and Stripe though hahahaha! Also Geten would be very nice too and Redestro ofc!

Was even going to reinstall the game recently without knowing about this at all, very pleasantly surprised!

Hatsume Mei is absolutely chaos, hilarious and awesome in this game too, even better than I expected honestly! Her Plus Ultra moves make me laugh so much, especially when I used the jet thruster one on AFO especially!:

These videos are English dubbed instead though, just a heads up:

I wasn't expecting new characters for OJ2 or Midnight especially! Pretty surprisingly honestly but glad to see her in it. I can only dream of playable Miruko, Burning Curious Lady Nagant and Star and Stripe though hahahaha! Also Geten would be very nice too and Redestro ofc!

Was even going to reinstall the game recently without knowing about this at all, very pleasantly surprised!

Hatsume Mei is absolutely chaos, hilarious and awesome in this game too, even better than I expected honestly! Her Plus Ultra moves make me laugh so much, especially when I used the jet thruster one on AFO especially!:

I miss mommy midnight:ronalugh: