Controversial Mihawk Doesnt exist

Zolo

Cope Doctor
So Ive been looking around and gathering facts and I realised , Maybe Mihawk isnt even real ?

He never really won or fought against anyone, He aint a man, a creature , a pirate , and doesnt really work for WG

Mihawk is swordsmanship itself.

Shanks fought not a real creature or a thing, but was mastering swordsmanship.... thats why there are no real recorded fight
Zoro isnt fighting a real being too, hes getting better at swordsmanship Until he becomes best at it and surpasses shanks swordsmanship ...

Mihawk is for Swordsman their other side like from that movie Fight Club except mihawk exists for all Swordsman.

I could write longer theroy but im not good at this... your thoughts guys :

@centurion @Boiroy @Admiral Maynard @SkySanji @Kerkovian @Levi

So Ive been looking around and gathering facts and I realised , Maybe Mihawk isnt even real ?

He never really won or fought against anyone, He aint a man, a creature , a pirate , and doesnt really work for WG

Shanks fought not a real creature or a thing, but was mastering swordsmanship.... thats why there are no real recorded fight
Zoro isnt fighting a real being too, hes getting better at swordsmanship Until he becomes best at it and surpasses shanks swordsmanship ...

Mihawk is for Swordsman their other side like from that movie Fight Club except mihawk exists for all Swordsman.

Mihawk isn't real :gonope:
I only know midbird :goyea:

I am..confused but in a good way

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I am..confused but in a good way
If you look at how zoro fans explain Mihawk being stronger than Kaido and Whitebeard you will realise for that to be true Mihawk shouldnt be a man or a creature, when wg talked about they most destructive and strongest assets they didint mentioned Mihawk, so he aint part of Wg and he aint pirate... to be really strongest the only possible explanation would be that he simply doesnt exist and is just an Idea .
Post automatically merged:

He is Ideology, a way of life... hes swordsmanship itself

If you look at how zoro fans explain Mihawk being stronger than Kaido and Whitebeard you will realise for that to be true Mihawk shouldnt be a man or a creature, when wg talked about they most destructive and strongest assets they didint mentioned Mihawk, so he aint part of Wg and he aint pirate... to be really strongest the only possible explanation would be that he simply doesnt exist and is just an Idea .
Post automatically merged:

He is Ideology, a way of life... hes swordsmanship itself