Minato won!

Sadly didt care
As neji didt win nor did even get top 10
minato is kinda lame as a character
outside of him having relationships with team minato and him being the father of naruto
dont even see how you can write stories with him
like he has no story, he's only vaguely connected to a couple of people
it's not like with neji where he has that whole my family are pieces of shit who enslaved me conflict to write upon and expand
Post automatically merged:

marik's unnamed dad has more fucking character
at least, we can tell you how his relationship with his son drives the story and presents conflict

And marik's dad was a minor of minor characters
he solely existed in a flashback and yet we still understand more of him then we do minato

we know mr ishtar values these clan rituals and tradition
Which is not much to go on but it's better then minato's nothing like tell me one belief of his son

Sadly didt care
As neji didt win nor did even get top 10
minato is kinda lame as a character
outside of him having relationships with team minato and him being the father of naruto
dont even see how you can write stories with him
like he has no story, he's only vaguely connected to a couple of people
it's not like with neji where he has that whole my family are pieces of shit who enslaved me conflict to write upon and expand

marik's unnamed dad has more fucking character
at least, we can tell you how his relationship with his son drives the story and presents conflict

And marik's dad was a minor of minor characters
he solely existed in a flashback and yet we still understand more of him then we do minato

we know mr ishtar values these clan rituals and tradition
Which is not much to go on but it's better then minato's nothing like tell me one belief of his son
what ranking is this ?

Minato > Itachi
Minato > Hashirama

Minato Won.

Minato > Hashirsma

Last edited: