Mind-bending movies/series/manga/manhwa/novel recommendations?

I like works like Inception, Interstellar, Edge of Tomorrow, Event Horizon, Creepypasta: Psychosis, Shutter Island, Black Mirror, etc. It can be manga or manhwa or anime or movies or novels etc. Any recommendations?

Movies:

The Illusionist - The Prestige - Triangle - Shutter Island - Exam - Inception - Limitless - Source Code - Looper - The Body (Spanish Movie) -
Side Effects - Snowpiercer - Enemy - Coherence - Predestination - Edge of Tomorrow - Stonehearst Asylum - Gone Girl - Ex Machina - The Invitation - The Gift - 10 Cloverfield Lane - Arrival - The Invisible Guest (Spanish) - Get Out - Mother! - Annihilation - Upgrade - Parasite (Korean) - The Platform (Spanish) - Tenet - Psycho (1960) - Vertigo (1958) - Basic Instinct - 12 Monkeys - The Game - Donnie Darko - Mulholland Drive - The Matrix - The Sixth Sense - Split - Memento - Interstellar - Minority Report - Identity - Cube - Your Name. (Anime) - The Butterfly Effect - Primer - The Others - Trance - The Usual Suspects

These are the ones i can remember for now, i wouldn't say i love all of them, but most of them are excellent or at least Unique Watch, also lot of these are among the Best Movies i have ever seen

As for Series, i can only think of Monster (Anime) & Dark (TV Show) for now

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Shutter Island
Paprika
Perfect Blue
The Joker
Requiem For a Dream
Inception
Interstellar
Annihilation
The Butterfly effect
The Thing
Get Out
Akira
Black Swan
The Shining

Get Out is probably the most mindfuck movie out of all of these. I can’t recommend it enough

Black Swan was amazing too, went in with very little expectation and was absolutely mindblown

The Thing, The Joker, Paprika are my other recs

I like works like Inception, Interstellar, Edge of Tomorrow, Event Horizon, Creepypasta: Psychosis, Shutter Island, Black Mirror, etc. It can be manga or manhwa or anime or movies or novels etc. Any recommendations?
Rick and Morty does each of these plots but better while making fun of it
Post automatically merged:

Gonna add donny darko

So many great recommendations have been made here. :cheers:

Here are 10 more from the last decade that I don't think I have seen anyone mentioning yet: