Theory Mini Theory on Sabo after watching 957

First of all, kudos to the people who made this episode. It's amazing how great an episode they can make with just 1 chapter of the manga (Chapter 956) without it feeling slowly paced. Anyway, onto the topic:

I'm a manga reader so it's been awhile since I've read this part of the story, but after watching episode 957 a thought came up. Now a lot of people have had a range of theories regarding what could possibly be the big news. Some people think that the person who died was either Sabo, Cobra or Vivi. Then there are those who think that either Sabo, Cobra or Vivi was captured by the Marines and will be publicly executed similar to Ace. While watching the episode though I thought there was actually other possible reasons to elicit those reactions from Dadan, Ivankov, Makino and the people of Alabasta (although that part was only on the anime).

Instead of Sabo's death or capture, those reactions could also be due to reading about Sabo doing something uncharacteristic. What if, instead of Sabo being reported dead or captured, it was because Sabo was reported to have killed someone in Mariejoa. What if that someone was a royal. Someone like Vivi or Cobra perhaps? Now I'm not saying Sabo would be capable of this. There's also the question of Morgans wanting to report his scoop instead of letting himself be bribed by the world government. So this may have a lot of loopholes and I really don't have anything to back this up.

However, we've seen Oda throw curve balls at us like this so I just wanted to put this out there as a possibility. Let me know if you found this interesting.

TLDR: Sabo didn't die and wasn't captured but Sabo might have killed Cobra or Vivi.

I can see it having been an uncharacteristic act, but why would he killed Cobra or Vivi? It's still gotta make some sense narratively, even if it would be out of character for Sabo himself. With the dissolution of the SW, supported by Cobra, Alabasta is actually helping to oversee the dissolution of present government forces, which the Revolutionary Army wants. I don't think Vivi or Cobra would be a threat worth taking out.

I can see it having been an uncharacteristic act, but why would he killed Cobra or Vivi? It's still gotta make some sense narratively, even if it would be out of character for Sabo himself. With the dissolution of the SW, supported by Cobra, Alabasta is actually helping to oversee the dissolution of present government forces, which the Revolutionary Army wants. I don't think Vivi or Cobra would be a threat worth taking out.
I mean, we know the world government wanted to kill cobra and imu wanted to kill vivi. Maybe they sent cipher pol to do it and just blamed it on Sabo.

I still think the guy they sent after Morgans was a plant to do the OPPOSITE of what Morgans thought it was. Like, he was meant to offer a fake giant bribe and then get punched out, ensuring that Morgans made it front page news because he doubles down on shit like that. They never wanted it suppressed at all.

another big question is what did Wapol leak?