Anime & Manga Monkey D's manga (self published) Chapter 1 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Thanks to redon from MangaHelpers Forums.

- Chapter 1: Romance Dawn
- A kid named Monkey D declared that he would create a manga much better in quality than One Piece, and become King of the mangaka.

- Oda fanboy: "Being a mangaka isn't all writing, you know. There's lots of duties like making the storyboard and drawing each character in the panels. And the mangaka has to do this in a strict deadline. It's not that he doesn't want to make a good writing"
- Monkey D: "I don't believe it! It's just a lazy writing!"
- Redditor: "Hey, Mid D."
- Monkey D: "S-see, told you!"

- A wounded guy is tied into a cross
- Monkey D: "So that's lee33! I've read his analysis on why Wano has been a total failure"

- Pooth: "I-impossible!! But he was supposed to officially drop one piece?? Why is he still here then??"
- lee33: "Hey kid, can you come over here and untie me.."
- lee33: "I'll make it worth your while. I'll explain to you the 22 rules of writing from pixar and why oda isn't a good writer according to that"

on break next week

- Oda fanboy: "Being a mangaka isn't all writing, you know. There's lots of duties like making the storyboard and drawing each character in the panels. And the mangaka has to do this in a strict deadline. It's not that he doesn't want to make a good writing"
this is kind of a shitty defense tbh

Oda doesn’t need to publish weekly. WSJ has kept togashi and he hasn’t published for nearly 4 years

B

Ballel

Thanks to redon from MangaHelpers Forums.

- Chapter 1: Romance Dawn
- A kid named Monkey D declared that he would create a manga much better in quality than One Piece, and become King of the mangaka.

- Monkey D: "I don't believe it! It's just a lazy writing!"
- Redditor: "Hey, Mid D."
- Monkey D: "S-see, told you!"

- A wounded guy is tied into a cross
- Monkey D: "So that's lee33! I've read his analysis on why Wano has been a total failure"

- Pooth: "I-impossible!! But he was supposed to officially drop one piece?? Why is he still here then??"
- lee33: "Hey kid, can you come over here and untie me.."
- lee33: "I'll make it worth your while. I'll explain to you the 22 rules of writing from pixar and why oda isn't a good writer according to that"

on break next week
Maybe you.should edit.the text into the sleazy bubbles.