Versus Battle Monster King Orochi (One Punch Man) vs Monsterverse Gauntlet

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here Monster king Orochi from One punch man is fighting the monsters of the Monsterverse : Gozilla, Ghidora etc

Round 1 : King Kong

Round 2 : Rodan

Round 3 : Mothra

Round 4 : Prime Muto

Round 5 : Godzilla

Round 6 : King Ghidorah

Round 7 : Atomic Godzilla

Who is the real king of monsters ?

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @TheKnightOfTheSea @Bullet @Dark Admiral @Monet @FaradaySloth @Patryipe @Jailer @Steven @Guan Yu @Bepo @DynaMight @BangMi @uyuu @Erkan12 @Shiroyru @Doggo @JyThony @Lone Laguna Espada @playa4321 @Sentinel etc

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Round 1 : King Kong

Round 2 : Rodan

Round 3 : Mothra

Round 4 : Prime Muto

Round 5 : Godzilla

Round 6 : King Ghidorah

Round 7 : Atomic Godzilla

Who is the real king of monsters ?
My kind of thread right here lmfao.

So the short answer is that Orochi just on a very high level of power and I'm not sure any of these Kaiju can convincingly defeat him. The Monsterverse Monsters are actually very intelligent as those familiar with Kaiju lore and such will tell you, but Orochi is a genius on a level that none of the monster verse creatures have shown.

Round 1: The problem with Kong is that he is weak to fire and heat based attacks, of which Orochi has a plethora. Napalm almost killed him when he was young, and Godzilla's atomic breath had no issues actually injuring him (though Kong's durability when he was an adult was quite incredible as Godzilla's Atomic Breath pierced through to the center of the earth but didn't instantly kill Kong, which is quite impressive. Kong probably has continental level durability just from this one feat alone). But Orochi should be smarter, faster, and much more skilled even if Kong from GvK is like 3 times larger and stronger than Orochi is.

Round 2: Orochi takes it in every category, not really much to say here. Monsterverse Rodan is not very powerful and not really a fight for Orochi.

Round 3: Same as round 2.

Round 4: What is a Prime Muto? Like the male and female Muto fighting together? I'd still say Orochi takes that one. The Muto won't pose as much of a threat to someone like Orochi, as the Muto are designed to kill much larger, slower Kaiju than Orochi, and really Orochi would just annihilate both of them even if they tried to fight him at the same time.

Round 5: So, like, GvK Godzilla here? Here I would say this is actually a tossup and could go either way. Godzilla is colossally strong and durable, has amazingly powerful Atomic Breath which he used to shoot from the Earth's surface all the way down to its core which I said earlier, and overall Godzilla is just going to be extremely hard for Orochi to put down. Orochi however, is smarter, much more skilled than Godzilla, faster, and all this doesn't count for nothing. Overall I see them as pretty much equals with different strengths in each category, and this could really go either way. If Orochi tries to fight CQC, he loses, if Orochi tries to fight at range, he could probably win.

Round 6: So, Ghidorah is of a similar power level to GvK Godzilla. Without the support of humanity in Godzilla KotM, Godzilla debatably would not have defeated Ghidorah and although they were close in strength, Ghidorah does get the slight edge. In GvK, Godzilla was more powerful than he was in KotM, and thus I would say GvK Godzilla > Ghidorah >= Godzilla KotM ~ Orochi. So with that said, Ghidorah is the winner of a close battle here. His level of strength and durability is comparable to KotM Goji, but he also comes with Regeneration and a bit more mobility as well. So Orochi would be pushed to his limits to win but quite frankly Ghidorah is taking this.

Round 7: I assume you mean Burning Godzilla here, that is the fan term for the nuclear Godzilla that bodied Ghidorah. And I think that's really all I need to say on this particular matchup lol. This is pretty much the same as Round 5, accept if Orochi tries to fight at close range, he likely gets crushed pretty badly depending on his durability, whereas if Orochi fights at range, he can still win if he fights intelligently.

So overall, the King is ambiguous lol.